Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Zab

Client Tournaments

If you have suggestions on structure, what will work, what won't.. I am all ears.

We can add these daily, several times per day.

If it gets popular, I'll add rakeback and some other things.

I am going to add fantasy sports betting on here ASAP.

I am going to add Euro rooms.

If there's a will, there's a way.. Hang in there.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    If the client takes off, then I'll add rakeback and other promotions....

So long as the points have real world value (Gift Cards) people should still covet them
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Can I have my 100 pt SNGs now?? 6 and 9 man please!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned God
    How about making the tournaments different games and not just nlh. Maybe mixed games and even those not so common ones like 2-7 triple draw or razz. Stuff like that?

Oh, and putting the current schedule in client works well right off the bat because we're used to that schedule. However, I like the idea of running tourneys every 4 hours 24/7. If they have some popularity, make it every 3 hours.

Thank you for doing these! Though, I am still unsure of how all of this works. I'm slowly but surely figuring it out, though! Haha!

Experienced Member
    waiting list for tourney on client? mean anything or once tourney strts registration is over?

I finally got my 100 pt SNG!!! Woohoo!!

PokerOwned Master
    Everyday i see acr/bcp freerolls loaded with players. Why are they special? What about the rest of us?

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    Everyday i see acr/bcp freerolls loaded with players. Why are they special? What about the rest of us?
    This is the thing you do that makes people not even remotely interested in talking with you.

One week ago today, you asked this question in chat with someone else, then buggered off not waiting for an answer that came a little over a minute later. Not 5 minutes later the guy who asked this question with you in chat was posting a "thank-you ZAB" message in the thread where ZAB released ALL the passwords to everyone.... meanwhile you were bishing again asking this same question. The answer was given to you AGAIN and AGAIN!!! you didn't bother to wait for the answer nor go back and look for it.

What is most amazing about you is that you can easily find semi-related threads to bish in but CAN'T to save your own life take HALF a second to look in the exact same place (in this case not more then five threads away) and see a thread titled: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...pws-28434.html

So my question to you: Just how stupid are you?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.