Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Zab

A shift in tournaments

As we become more of an established site, we can now start shifting to more and more restricted tournaments

As long as I can break even on tournaments, hell i'll run 10 a day

Here is what is going to happen NOW:

2 FTPs per day, 14 per week: Probably 2-3 restricted tournaments a week

Here is what is going to happen soon: (I hope)

3 FTPs per day, 2 Open, 1 Restricted

And in the future:

4 FTPs per day, 2 restricted, 2 Open

Eventually I think we can do all restricted or mostly restricted. As this community gets stronger, we can close the gaps for leaking passwords once and for all.

Once you are 'verified' on the site (That is, you have played in at least 1 FTP tourney and I have personally verified that you played and you submitted the correct FTP account) you are verified FOREVER.

*** Warning ** Playing in a freeroll that you did not pay for (Opt in to) will get you on the perma banned list for all restricted freerolls. It's not worth it. Don't get the password from someone else and then join. As we move towards all restricted, this will severely hurt you in the future.

-Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    No comments?!?!!?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator
    i agree .. you must always OPT in .. looking forward to all the tourneys offered

i think nice idea, altho ive slowed down playin a lot of tilt frerolls hehe for now,, i needed a small break, from all the donkiness in htese. I STILL MISS THE UB GAMES.. am i allowed to say ONE AWWW ZABB???heheheheh/ Maybe people will post less now that u lowered the points for posts,, i dont know if u started that yet tho. is all goood tho...

ok well i just checked and see u havent lowered points for posts yet,, so that WAS NICE TOO. restricted list is def the way to go for sure, i dont see any drawbacks to it at all, really eithere// di di mention I WILL miss UB games?? any ideas at all there zab at all that we can do maybe????just wonderin

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Sounds good to me. My vote has always been for this site to have more. I know its all determined by amount of users and budgets and stuff, but more more more

PokerOwned Pro
    Sounds good to me too as long as FT doesn't screw it up and not let me register again. :P I prefer restricted tournaments.