Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    BCP should let you get ur money gunsmoke or maybe transfer it to a friend's account who can do a p2p to another pokersite where you can play.
    Yeah most poker sites don't suspend your account until you try to make a withdrawal I believe, I know that's how FTP used to be before BF, but I think that is because they don't try verify your account until you requested money or win money(maybe because there's so many players that don't win money or ever have money on their account and they don't wan't to waste time? just a guess). If his account is suspended I doubt he can even log on. It's not the sites fault, so he shouldn't be mad at BCP he should be mad at his states government lol. I'm pretty sure you accept a TOS agreement or something similar agreeing that you aren't a resident of one of those states when you signed up for the account, along with a bunch of other rules, so there is probably nothing he can do except say laaa veee. Sucks, but that's why you gotta read the fine print I guess.

It clearly states they dont allow players from Washington state, DC, and Maryland when you sign up. Should give you your money back though.

Hei, I bought some points a while ago, to be able to play the Pokerstars freeroll, however I can't find the September tournaments in the list. I'm using the mobile Pokerstars app, because I don't have access to a desktop computer (I also don't have access to other pokerrooms). I live in Romania, maybe you banned Romanian players from playing?!

I don't want to make a mess out of this and be rude, but this smells to me like hustling (I really don't know the appropiate law term). If there is no chance to unban my country or to change the registration method, am I at least elligible for a refund?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Seeing you on top of everything is very comforting. Thank you.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckle View Post
    It clearly states they dont allow players from Washington state, DC, and Maryland when you sign up. Should give you your money back though.
    This is true. It does clearly state it. Good luck.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345