Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I don't have loyalty on carbon so I wont be able to play those anyways But I really think it would be cool if we could get a plo or plo8 freeroll added to one of the skins...I know a lot of users would look forward to a Omaha game.
    Didnt we have a plo bcp game?

PokerOwned God
    Aaaargh... I signed up at BCP from here for an account, just because it has the early 2.30 game - and now you are cancelling this one
    Please give also Europeans like me the chance to play in the BCP games...

PokerOwned Pro
    Thanks for all you do. I have to put a vote in for PLO also.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Your the boss so whatever you decide is fine, but to echo what others have said, I dont see why you would decrease the prize pool on Carbon while keeping Lock and Juicy. I would keep Carbon as is, eliminate Lock and Juicy and roll that money into BCP and maybe even add ACR.

I like the idea of bigger prize pools for BCP. I wish there was more games on BCP. I like BCP better then carbon.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i love playin on bcp, i'm gonna miss the 2:30 though
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have yet to play anything besides carbon (which I haven't played in a while and don't really care about) and Bovada. I'm not against playing any of the other sites, I just haven't. I am fine with anything you choose to do as it is a gift horse as far as I'm concerned. But, I wouldn't mind seeing less games and higher prize pools and I would love to see more games and higher prize pools on bovada.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I have yet to play anything besides carbon (which I haven't played in a while and don't really care about) and Bovada. I'm not against playing any of the other sites, I just haven't. I am fine with anything you choose to do as it is a gift horse as far as I'm concerned. But, I wouldn't mind seeing less games and higher prize pools and I would love to see more games and higher prize pools on bovada.
    I would also be happy to see games on ACR

PokerOwned Veteran
    Also, while we are on the subject of changes, is there anyway the Carbon tournaments can start the break at :55 past the hour like everything else on the site?

PokerOwned God
    How long is the pre reg time for Pokerstars ? Hope for a short one so that not too many sneaks will be able to play.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast