Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    I think we should be thankful that you provide these freerolls for us to play in. keep up the good work Zab

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow i usually play the 2:30 BCP, the late one is really too late for me, my hubby already gets mad if im in the 10 and it drags past midnight, LMAO!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Master
    pokerstars increase prize?what about the leaks?40 optin 189 playing.maybe for now cancel the pokerstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Also, asked about re-adding the loyalty tournaments at Carbon.. Not holding out much hope though
    omg this would be so awesome.

Banned
    Love the bcp changes, dont care about carbon, lets get ythe site with p2p and fast cashouts for Americans numbers up!

Something I should have done a long time ago...

(HOLDING OFF DOING THIS FOR NOW!!) I have decreased ALL Carbon tournaments -$5.00 (If the #s continue to decline and the #'s continue to rise on other sites, I'll make adjustments).

BCP tournaments are now $15 5:30 and $20 00:00 (Eliminated the 2:30 game in favor of increasing the prize pools).

Eliminated the early PokerStars game, changed the time from the later one from 1:30 to 2:00.. Increase the prize pool to $15

When I increase the prize pools on Carbon in January, we had 90-100 entries.. Due to the summer months and no more P2P transfers on Carbon, the entries dropped.

I see BCP picking up the pace a bit, if it continues to rise, we'll continue to increase the frequency and prize pools..
    i'm glad about the 2:30 bcp because I miss it, due to me having to pick up the kids. The whole thing sounds great. Thanks Zab, for all that you're doing
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Ok.. I am NOT going to lower the prize pools right away for Carbon.. Since school starts again in September, going to see if the #s pick back up..
    areu still giong to increase the BCP then?? hope! so........ still be cool to get a little more bovada also, if poosible......... ALSO RIV.. i have a lot of lock and i know u can st ill sell some occasionallly,, but like for 200 points now moslty,,, so not re alyl wortht it now tho... and juicy seems even worse.. in my esperieince with it.....

Well I still play Lock, never played Juicy though. I completely understand if those tournaments go away. BCP seems like a good change. The only other thing I would want is an increase in Bovada at some point. Honestly though, I'm happy with what we have going on now.

PokerOwned Pro
    very nice. and the Tournament of the 10 Am. Continue for 1 point? or Normalized it?

I don't have loyalty on carbon so I wont be able to play those anyways But I really think it would be cool if we could get a plo or plo8 freeroll added to one of the skins...I know a lot of users would look forward to a Omaha game.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast