Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Thread: Whats Working

Zab

Whats Working

Question:

Does everyone use the whats what working link? Hot Surveys - PokerOwned Forums

I am thinking about redoing it now that we get the information for Peanut Labs, Matomy and PO tasks.

I don't want to redo it if people don't use it that often.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I use it all the time. Couldn't use for a few days because it took you to getpaidtoo.com.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I use it. It's a good way to see what's working, lmao. Seriously, yeah a few times a day. By redoing it, you mean making it better in some way or another, I could live without for some days as well.

we absolutley still need a whats w orking section. I use it all the time,, even tho some of things dont work for me anyways,, is still GOOD to see what other poeple got to work for them tho!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it is a thing of beauty you created for us! if you take it away . . . it will be just wrong and cruel.

It's nice to see that stuff is working, but the current setup doesn't give me enough information to find the specific task that converted.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    we absolutley still need a whats w orking section. I use it all the time,, even tho some of things dont work for me anyways,, is still GOOD to see what other poeple got to work for them tho!
    I agree about that working section.... , but i dont know , for me it is working , but admins should think about that section

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I wish we could go directly to that task from whats working. There are some I find, but others are impossible. But overall, I use it a lot!

Seasoned Veteran
    Do it zab. I've quickly realized to just use that.