Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Thread: The Road So Far

The Road So Far

Just an update on some new stuff we've put in the site in the last week and some things coming up very soon...

- We've added a new offerwall (revenuehut) that has some pretty high-paying surveys, some in the 40-60K range. If you haven't set up your profiler yet, check it out. We have another one coming in this week, opinion network which is another great survey router that has certain offers up to 12 bucks a pop.

- We've been tweaking the interface slowly but surely. The front page is gonna have some differences in the next week or two.

- We've added the BTC price to the top of the page, as well as a link to view all the cashouts we've had recently. People have been working the offerwalls hard.

- I've added helpful tips to a few of the offerwall pages on the top right; I'll continue to update these things with new offers as they hit the walls for the easiest ways to make points for beginners and advanced users. The offerwall user guide will also go up this week, which has some pretty solid earning tips from basic offers to some cool tricks.

- I'd asked earlier in the week what people had thought about the 8PM EST game and got a few responses for mixed games. We are aiming to rotate that 8PM game during the week, adding in omaha, hi/lo, horse, etc. If the numbers go up every night for the tournaments, we can add back some of the promotions like the grinder (or a new idea I've cooked up).

- The raffle will be back up this week. All rejoice.

- We will be refining the referral section of the site and upping the %. In the very near future I'll be announcing a very generous referral contest for the site, as well as monthly contests for the most points earned on the offerwalls.

I'll have more updates soon as they come in.

- Riv

Hi rivdee ,,,, everything working great ... so far even I am able to get some surveys,, to convert and I am very survey challenge too LOL so that has been really good.... I have gotten some coaching on surveys from a few people here and they are helpful tips really help me ,,,,to get some to work for me

I I have just one request.
    After requesting many times to get the plo8 200 / 400 table baxk in cleint ,,,,, TOday i see he added another table ,, in client,,but its REGULAR omaha ,, 200/400 ....NOT the PLO8 hi lo ............. so just posting this here maybe he will see this even faster than a p.m. lol.... .. and he can add the HI LO 200/400 stakes now also.

Tyy very much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    Hi rivdee ,,,, everything working great ... so far even I am able to get some surveys,, to convert and I am very survey challenge too LOL so that has been really good.... I have gotten some coaching on surveys from a few people here and they are helpful tips really help me ,,,,to get some to work for me

I I have just one request.
    After requesting many times to get the plo8 200 / 400 table baxk in cleint ,,,,, TOday i see he added another table ,, in client,,but its REGULAR omaha ,, 200/400 ....NOT the PLO8 hi lo ............. so just posting this here maybe he will see this even faster than a p.m. lol.... .. and he can add the HI LO 200/400 stakes now also.

Tyy very much!!!!
    Thats what you get for directly contacting dev.

lol he didn't do anything he told me to pm zab aagain , and i did this AM.... and I just got a chance to come on later tonight and when I looked,,,, I saw he added the regular PLO instead lol at the 200 400...... i guess i can pm zab , again ,,, and I'm sure he can just add the PLO 8 also eventually ....... actua,lly dev said to bug u and zab.lol. , so i chose to pm zab once more,, and then i see reg plo lol, I'm sure he will get the right one in there eventually now...... thanksss..