Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Survey Master
    i vote for lilg or pokertoi. lilg is a risk but the lil bastard been here forever n knows the site. pokertoi is here all the time and is very nice to everyone. idk i just think shed be a good choice
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    WECpoker would be a great choice also.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We left on good terms, he doesn't like the fact I give people second chances. I could understand it, I didn't argue..

Keep your drama out of channel 1..

If you want to voice your concerns, if you don't like it.. feel free to post about it here, again, leave the drama out of channel 1.
    This will be my one comment on it.

Zab has a business to run, and at the end of the day, I understand that. I'm very passionate about protecting the honest people that come here, maybe too much, but still, that's what I felt was my role here. If I can't do the job I want to do properly, than I'd rather someone else step in that can. So this is just chalked up to a difference in philosophies.

There is a difference between people that make mistakes (that's 95% of us), and people who are bad apples. I'm all for giving people who make mistakes 2nd chances, and I'm not so forgiving of the other 5%. It's not wrong or right, it just is.

I enjoyed it, I hope I made a difference, and I hope the site continues to improve and flourish. I'm always around to help with surveys, questions, etc.

- Rob

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i vote for lilg or pokertoi. lilg is a risk but the lil bastard been here forever n knows the site. pokertoi is here all the time and is very nice to everyone. idk i just think shed be a good choice
    those are good choice but dpad is a way better choice. i said free dpad and let him be a mod.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Rip green rivdee... U are now one of us... Lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    those are good choice but dpad is a way better choice. i said free dpad and let him be a mod.
    I'd rather have Whorebot
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    The position has been filled guys. I'm happy to be the newest mod at PokerOwned. Thank you everyone who supported my campaign and thank you Zab for the nomination. I will do you guys proud.

Lolol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Madjek or tonelson
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

i think most poeple get tired of being mods eventaully and get burnt out,,, so why not let LILG get a chance at burn out too LOL)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast