Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Revolutionary network

So here's my meeting with Intertops this morning

- No Coupons
    - No tournament summary (like carbon has)
    - I can't see who's signed up

But they will check into for me. I can't do any promotions without the tourney summary, I can't give bonuses \ discounts without seeing who signed up.. And the coupon thing, well we know how the PW release system is.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So here's my meeting with Intertops this morning

- No Coupons
    - No tournament summary (like carbon has)
    - I can't see who's signed up

But they will check into for me. I can't do any promotions without the tourney summary, I can't give bonuses \ discounts without seeing who signed up.. And the coupon thing, well we know how the PW release system is.
    Sounds just like Intertops and Revolution....

Cant wait to watch Lock Poker and this whole Revolution Network blow up... I honestly give it about 4-8 months... Just way to many issues and problems.

hmmmmm this doesn't sound very good. Maybe if they are willing to look into providing those things it could be good.

PokerOwned God
    dont sound good at all, i guess you move on to a site that will work with you..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would NOT touch LOCK or Revolution with a single dollar until they answer main questions to many issues in the pass that they just blow over. They have had to many issues in the last 8-14 months to just create a new network and hope they can brush it all aside. Ill be surprises to see how many players are still in Revolution in 4-8 months. I just think they have alot more problems than merge and alot more unresolved issues with big time customers and backers.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    I would NOT touch LOCK or Revolution with a single dollar until they answer main questions to many issues in the pass that they just blow over. They have had to many issues in the last 8-14 months to just create a new network and hope they can brush it all aside. Ill be surprises to see how many players are still in Revolution in 4-8 months. I just think they have alot more problems than merge and alot more unresolved issues with big time customers and backers.
    I have to agree with you on this matter .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    All of these poker rooms have issues. Tournament summary should be a non-issue. Can't see why you couldn't get the results of a tournament. Maybe individual knockouts might not be shown but otherwise.....They should also have no problem showing you who signed up through your affiliate link, even if they have to do it manually. The coupon thing is an issue but it's not like we haven't used passwords in the past. Besides, if a "new" room or one in competition with Merge/Carbon, etc. can't put in place a coupon system then they probably aren't technically skilled enough to ever consider playing there at all in the first place. Especially if it is their own network as in the case of Lock.
    No your wrong on issues... Lock Poker owning and run Revolution when they have MAJOR Scandals and Issues they havent addressed is not just every poker site/network having issues. I would NOT touch this until you see how it goes for 4-8 months cause Ive read multiple things from high figures stating they think its about a 20% chance Lock/Revolution will make it. The only way they make is it if they answer these key situations and can somehow keep attracting fish to deposit the min $20 time after time. They are not getting 90% of the regs from Merge to switch over because these regs know how much of a pain in the rear its been playing on Lock and have yet to receive any information regarding certain situations in the past so why would you trust them handling 10,000 of your money.

Think it would be a good idea just to wait this one out and see if there able to pay out there own race points promo and ACTUALLY pay it out ect. Time will tell. I think it was a good move and competition is great, but Lock Poker is run by a bunch of 5th graders who have no idea what they are doing from a business standpoint or a public relations standpoint and thats the kiss of death in the long run.

Zab
    I can't add Intertops \ Lock in it's current state..

It means none of the promotions can be used
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I can't add Intertops \ Lock in it's current state..

It means none of the promotions can be used
    Just wait it out Zab best thing to do

Banned
    imo stay away from that place, it's pointless and time after time it will give you a headache.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast