Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Request New Forum Thread Topic

I would like one added to the first section named something like " Pure Poker Strategy", where all of the threads created were created strictly about poker strategy, nothing else. Not all of that filler (spam) threads that people like to throw in the other sections.

The reason i bring this up is because as you know I personally create a lot of threads that are actually about strategy, and they often can go ignored because of all the other non poker-related or filler threads.

Hope it'll be considered

yours,

gottimhimmel
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

This is a good idea. Really all of those BRM challenge/staking/other miscellaneous threads should be moved into the tilt/brag subforum imo. Would be a good idea to keep the tourney/cash separate too.
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    PokerCurious.com has that and I check it often.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

GL with this gott. it mite start out as poker strategy,thread. but poeple say somethin,, then someone else answeres that... LOL< then topics get off on a sep track for sure here.. i kinda thought we already had a strategy section,, but i,m sure it wi ll work out and GL with it tooo..

Banned
    This very is a good idea

PokerOwned God
    Good idea, an own section for strategy would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    I would like one added to the first section named something like " Pure Poker Strategy", where all of the threads created were created strictly about poker strategy, nothing else. Not all of that filler (spam) threads that people like to throw in the other sections.

The reason i bring this up is because as you know I personally create a lot of threads that are actually about strategy, and they often can go ignored because of all the other non poker-related or filler threads.

Hope it'll be considered

yours,

gottimhimmel
    If you really want this I suggest messaging Zab just in case he doesn't see this. The more people that show interest in this the more likely it will happen.

PokerOwned God
    if new sub forums are getting added ... one for non holdem poker threads would be nice

anything omaha, stud, and draw could go there ... seems like most poker forums have an area like that

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    if new sub forums are getting added ... one for non holdem poker threads would be nice

anything omaha, stud, and draw could go there ... seems like most poker forums have an area like that
    Yes I really like this idea especially since I tend to play non holdem games such as plo 8 more often.