Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62843.85

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ways to make this site better.

Hey Zab I have some ideas that would make this site better. First off I think you should have a tournament @ the end of the month that has a bigger prize pool, and is reserved for players who have contributed to this site in various ways. ( ie. earned a minimum of points, or helped in some way add to the value of this site.) Also, I think that some sort of year long points promotion culminating in some sort of WSOP prizes could be very cool. Zab, there are over 100,000 members and growing @ this site. If this site is to continue to grow, the promotions need to as well.
    I sent Zab this email. We as players are always looking for bonuses and freebies, which is why most of us are members here. In order for the promos to get better, the site needs to grow. It is a delicate balance, as Zab undoubtedly understands. I have created this thread so that players members here can become even more excited about the cool things that are happening @ Poker Owned, and so that they may also contribute their ideas in this thread. I stated above that a year long WSOP promotion would be hella cool, and I think it is feasible. I could only imagine how many more people, not already members who would come flocking to this forum for such a promotion.
    Please contribute the great ideas that I know have been floating in your'e head. See you all @ the tables.

I'm going to move this to the right section PokerOwned Talks and Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Hey Zab I have some ideas that would make this site better. First off I think you should have a tournament @ the end of the month that has a bigger prize pool, and is reserved for players who have contributed to this site in various ways. ( ie. earned a minimum of points, or helped in some way add to the value of this site.)
    Have you checked out the WSOPO promotion? That's pretty much what you just described.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Have you checked out the WSOPO promotion? That's pretty much what you just described.
    was thinking the same thing.....

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Hey Zab I have some ideas that would make this site better. First off I think you should have a tournament @ the end of the month that has a bigger prize pool, and is reserved for players who have contributed to this site in various ways. ( ie. earned a minimum of points, or helped in some way add to the value of this site.) Also, I think that some sort of year long points promotion culminating in some sort of WSOP prizes could be very cool. Zab, there are over 100,000 members and growing @ this site. If this site is to continue to grow, the promotions need to as well.
    I sent Zab this email. We as players are always looking for bonuses and freebies, which is why most of us are members here. In order for the promos to get better, the site needs to grow. It is a delicate balance, as Zab undoubtedly understands. I have created this thread so that players members here can become even more excited about the cool things that are happening @ Poker Owned, and so that they may also contribute their ideas in this thread. I stated above that a year long WSOP promotion would be hella cool, and I think it is feasible. I could only imagine how many more people, not already members who would come flocking to this forum for such a promotion.
    Please contribute the great ideas that I know have been floating in your'e head. See you all @ the tables.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/chipleaders.php

1. This site does not have 100k players. About 100 regulars or so, I would say.

2. WSOP is just that. I big 'live' tourney. And nothing against it, but to collect that much and send $10,000 away on a buy in would take a lot of of our lil economy. Ppl have had big cashes here and have done quite well for themselves.

3. Keep you ideas coming but, try and get all your facts together. GL allz

Cookies, you are wrong. Scroll down to the bottom of the forum page and it says that this site has over 100,000 members. As far as the WSOP proposed promotion, it would be a year-long race and would not have to be a 10k main event seat. It could very well be a couple $1500 seats in addition to maybe 1k in accommodations. Thats 5k and over the course of 52 weeks is more than feasible. apparently you can not see the whole picture. Apparently you can not envision the massive traffic that a promotion like this could generate for a site like this.

Cookies, you are wrong. Scroll down to the bottom of the forum page and it says that this site has over 100,000 members. As far as the WSOP proposed promotion, it would be a year-long race and would not have to be a 10k main event seat. It could very well be a couple $1500 seats in addition to maybe 1k in accommodations. Thats 5k and over the course of 52 weeks is more than feasible. apparently you can not see the whole picture. Apparently you can not envision the massive traffic that a promotion like this could generate for a site like this.
    There may be 100,000 registered members, but the number of members who are active on this site is much smaller.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

+1 Drywallman. I knew you guys had ideas yet to be expressed. Feel free to contribute ideas to this thread, that is why I started it. Even negative assertions as to why proposed ideas are bad ones, and why said promotions are not feasible are welcomed too.

well what do you know? you are once again correct. 100k+ members here. Wonder where they all are as only 40k cash players play on the biggest site in the world on average? hrmmmm? well maybe you know where they are. Ask em to come to chat sometime. k?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast