Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I have referred a bunch of people I think only 3 or 4 of them have signed up and just like everyone else they sign up and don't leave. I have one friend that was really interested in playing here and getting into the free rolls but he became to confused and has quit coming back. With that in mind Zab I need you to remove a few from my referred list since they have not and will not be here. I have treeman as a refer, but yeah he doesn't do too much to help me, but it is a great idea Zab and I will try to refer some more out there. I have also got the comment from people, oh I signed up there already and its a waste of time, but I will keep trying I could always use the extra points!

Banned
    I ignored this way of earning points, with this thread mentioning and a new upgrade I will push the site to poker friends I have on skype and from other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I ignored this way of earning points, with this thread mentioning and a new upgrade I will push the site to poker friends I have on skype and from other forums.
    Be sure you are posting your personal invite link from the refer friends section.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Be sure you are posting your personal invite link from the refer friends section.
    I sent that link in an email to someone. Is that all I had to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerwench View Post
    I sent that link in an email to someone. Is that all I had to do?
    yes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234