Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    I think youd find most people do refer others, theyre either forgetting to use the aff link or people just arent signing up. I know many people that play poker, but are usually too involved with live games to play online.

i dont have friends that play poker maybe free access to lock or juicy like bankroll booster does
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    I have referred ppl who i meet that play online poker but i agree with the other posts that they either sign up and dont do much, or get confused and leave. I try to help them as beat i can though...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    like everyone else i have referred several people but none of them have signed up, but the idea is great if our friends would join us
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Seasoned Veteran
    I do not want to be responsible for getting any friends involved in drama on the main page,, its like a high school,,,,, or addicted to gambling..

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmud View Post
    I do not want to be responsible for getting any friends involved in drama on the main page,, its like a high school,,,,, or addicted to gambling..
    I have been removing people left and right from there.. If you dont like it, I can remove it for you.. let me know
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I have referred a few people from around the way online, and it seems the same as the others, they sign up but eventually end up not coming back. I did have one stick and he still plays, but buys points from members rather than do the offers.

ya i dont know anyone that would be interested so i dont even bother with it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I have been removing people left and right from there.. If you dont like it, I can remove it for you.. let me know
    yeah things have improved, but some still get a little crazy
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

For whatever reason, I can't copy and paste the link to refer people. So that eliminates trying to refer people I'm playing poker with but don't actually know. On top of that, the two people I have referred I helped fill out the registration, made sure they put my name in correctly, but they didn't automatically show up under friends referred. I still had to pm Zab to get credit. But after all that, neither of them actually did anything with the site. I know one just doesn't have time with his job, but I'm not sure why the other one isn't active. I think you need something to hook people when they do signup. A free opt in or Carbon ticket would go a long way in showing someone how valuable this site can be. If you don't want to give that out, then maybe give us the option of opting in a friend that we referred or transferring them a Carbon coupon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast