Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Redesigned Task Ticker Ideas

Here's my vision on the Redesigned Task Ticker:

ticker2.jpg

At the top I wanted to emphasize all the SUPER EASY stuff you can do.. Watch Videos, listen to the radio etc.. Do you guys like that idea?

I also liked what I saw at another site. When you click on the +24 Users - It would give you a breakdown of who all converted it and when for the last 24-48 hours. I am thinking 48 hours.

Last but not least.. I was kicking around an idea for a promotion.. "Follow the leader" if you do an offer, and then someone does it after you (One that shows up in the ticker) you get some type of bonus. Example: .5% bonus from that offer goes to you. It would really encourage people in the chat box to say "Hey, do this offer.. it's EASY!!" I see people doing it all the time. If you had an incentive to do it, then you would try even more.

I still haven't fleshed this out. I am thinking if you do an offer, it's YOUR offer for 5-10 minutes. Anyone who follows you would get credit for, for that time. After the time is up, and someone else does the offer then that person would start getting the credit.

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

It would get more offers being done for sure. I like the ideas

thanks for the effort and maybe ten minutes to give the initial person a little bit of time to drive traffic
    " A dog with no bite never gets the stake. " B.Little

Zab
    Id like to be able to cram more stuff into the task ticker
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

I still haven't fleshed this out. I am thinking if you do an offer, it's YOUR offer for 5-10 minutes. Anyone who follows you would get credit for, for that time. After the time is up, and someone else does the offer then that person would start getting the credit.

Thoughts?
    I think it should be 30 min that it's your OFFER .. to give time for more peeps to start that particular task

It doesnt seem to list the offerwall the offer is located on, unless if I am over looking that. Other than that I think its a good improvement.

I like the follow me idea with the task being "yours" for 10 min or so.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Cram as much of the easy stuff to do in the task ticker !!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    It doesnt seem to list the offerwall the offer is located on, unless if I am over looking that. Other than that I think its a good improvement.

I like the follow me idea with the task being "yours" for 10 min or so.
    Oh yes, it will say that.. i copied and pasted from another site oops

All of the offer toro's have been really easy and converted almost every time for me. I'm still a little hesitant to do any of the downloads. But will try one soon. there was a flight simulator that looked cool
    " A dog with no bite never gets the stake. " B.Little

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Oh yes, it will say that.. i copied and pasted from another site oops
    Can you add a little flag to denote nationality/location? I know that a lot of times its frustrating to see someone hitting a big offer only to realize its not available to you

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by belit2day View Post
    All of the offer toro's have been really easy and converted almost every time for me. I'm still a little hesitant to do any of the downloads. But will try one soon. there was a flight simulator that looked cool
    I have heard users talk about Sandboxie for downloads. I am still getting approval for all the sites before I put out an official guide

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast