Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Ya this is what I have to do every time I spec something out for the programmer :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    is there any way for it to include PO offers in the task ticker? that wall never shows up in there. also when someone clicks on an offer in the task ticker itll take you to the wall but not the specific offer. any way for it to direct you to the specific offer?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that would be an awesome one tommy, I haven't done an offer in agez, not that this will entice me, but it can't hurt

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    is there any way for it to include PO offers in the task ticker? that wall never shows up in there. also when someone clicks on an offer in the task ticker itll take you to the wall but not the specific offer. any way for it to direct you to the specific offer?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought PO offers did show up in the task ticker..

I'll get that fixed
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    This is a big azz upgrade.. hope its worth it

I think the task ticker is alot easier to see whats working.(i love it)

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    good idea )) !!!! ♥♥
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Zab
    Sort of makes the task ticker more relevant.. living, breathing promotion

Now I just need to figure out how to combine the task ticker with whats working..

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Here's my vision on the Redesigned Task Ticker:

Attachment 2955

At the top I wanted to emphasize all the SUPER EASY stuff you can do.. Watch Videos, listen to the radio etc.. Do you guys like that idea?

I also liked what I saw at another site. When you click on the +24 Users - It would give you a breakdown of who all converted it and when for the last 24-48 hours. I am thinking 48 hours.

Last but not least.. I was kicking around an idea for a promotion.. "Follow the leader" if you do an offer, and then someone does it after you (One that shows up in the ticker) you get some type of bonus. Example: .5% bonus from that offer goes to you. It would really encourage people in the chat box to say "Hey, do this offer.. it's EASY!!" I see people doing it all the time. If you had an incentive to do it, then you would try even more.

I still haven't fleshed this out. I am thinking if you do an offer, it's YOUR offer for 5-10 minutes. Anyone who follows you would get credit for, for that time. After the time is up, and someone else does the offer then that person would start getting the credit.

Thoughts?
    as far as letting people,, tell other poeple to do THIER offfer right away, so they can get the xtra points,, WONT THIS make the chat fullll of this sort of spam,, every minute of the day? LOL......" do this offer,, do this off er now" kind of thing, being said in chat constantly??? IDK,, but sounds like will spam up chat,, as much as poeple selling stuff in caht before ticker came along to sell stuff........

PokerOwned God
    it would be nice to click on the task ticker and it will take you to the actual offer and not just the offerwall

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast