Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Can you add a little flag to denote nationality/location? I know that a lot of times its frustrating to see someone hitting a big offer only to realize its not available to you
    Maybe, might not be that easy.. I'll see what the programmer says.. He might have to pull your IP then attach a flag to it or something.. or I could take the info you gave me on the PokerOwned offers
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

For the temporary "ownership" of the offer, do the members completing the offer after the 1st member also become "owners" or is it only the 1st? Should be only the 1st, otherwise that "pyramid" could get large very fast.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    For the temporary "ownership" of the offer, do the members completing the offer after the 1st member also become "owners" or is it only the 1st? Should be only the 1st, otherwise that "pyramid" could get large very fast.
    Only the first
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Only the first
    Also, I would allow people to promote this in the chat box.

Try this offer, I converted it, it was easy.. Here's what you have to do

I am also thinking you might be able to add information about the offer if you wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Also, I would allow people to promote this in the chat box.

Try this offer, I converted it, it was easy.. Here's what you have to do

I am also thinking you might be able to add information about the offer if you wanted
    Really sounds like you already got the plans set in motion get'r done. Will be nice to pop online and see people posting in chat the offers they completed and maybe some tips to get thru them.

Just noticed your quotes finally Boondock saints is my SH**
    " A dog with no bite never gets the stake. " B.Little

So the "Follow the Leader" idea has been kicked around for a long time *cough*, what are the qualifications?

I think there has to be a relatively heavy point min (500?) and the person who completed it has to describe what they did with as many details as possible.

Perhaps if someone becomes the "leader" on this task, that task can be stickied on the task ticker with a little "?" or help icon, that when moused-over, shows all the details the user wrote as to how to complete the task.

Sure there are flaws with my idea, but maybe we start there on qualifications.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So the "Follow the Leader" idea has been kicked around for a long time *cough*, what are the qualifications?

I think there has to be a relatively heavy point min (500?) and the person who completed it has to describe what they did with as many details as possible.

Perhaps if someone becomes the "leader" on this task, that task can be stickied on the task ticker with a little "?" or help icon, that when moused-over, shows all the details the user wrote as to how to complete the task.

Sure there are flaws with my idea, but maybe we start there on qualifications.
    My thoughts were, if someone added info, it would be displayed in the task ticker "Instructions Added" and when you click on it, it shows who the leader is, how long they have left and the instructions they left.

I think you get at least 1 point on all offers that show up in the task ticker (At least 25 point offers).

I am debating crowdflower, probably not.

Just need to figure out what i want to pay for the rewards. I am thinking something like....

2 different options.

1% passive You get 10 minutes of follow the leader time. This means you didn't add any instructions, you don't really care.

2-5% Active

Active means you added instructions
    You will get 20-30 minutes of follow the leader time (maybe more)
    You will have the ability to "Bump" the offer into the task ticker once every XX amount of time

Zab
    Latest Mock up

ticker2.jpg

Great upgrade idea! I think there will be two to three times more offers completed (or possibly more) I think the biggest thing that turn people off on the offers is not getting paid out, which this upgrade would help dramatically.

Zab
    Here are my current specs:

Task Ticker Upgrade:

• Redesign with the new changes (Can we make it slightly smaller and get more offers in there or make tournament lobby bigger to match)
    • + to add my offers to task ticker (Right now you have to be survey VIP to get your offers added to the task ticker) We need this for new users and people that want to get credit for follow the leader
    • Perhaps remove some of the top red bar, make it smaller for more room
    • Add the 4 new items to the main pokerowned.com page
    • Add popup like instagc.com with all the information for the last 48 hours

• Add the follow the leader upgrade
    1. Any offers over 25 points get leader bonuses (Not crowd flower)
    2. Users will get a popup notification the offer they just did is eligible for follow the leader (Clickable) also show a clickable link in the task ticker for THAT user
    3. Users can add information about the offer and how to convert them (Mods can erase them and ban them from adding information just like Ad Ticker)
    4. Users will be able to add a name to the offer for the sites that don’t tell us what the offer is (All except Matomy, Peanut Labs, PO Tasks). Any offers that are converted for the exact same points at the exact same site will be assumed to be the same offer for 48 hours from the time the first offer was done.
    5. If a user adds information to an offer, it shows up in the task ticker that information HAS been added

• The FIRST person to do the offer will be the “Leader”. There are 2 types of leaders. #1 is a passive leader, #2 is an active leader and they breakdown as follows:
    • Passive Leader: This user will get a 1% bonus on any of the same offer. (This user isn’t doing anything to help others basically)
    • Active Leader: This user will get a 5% bonus whenever someone completes the same offer within 30 minutes. This user will have the following abilities (An active leader is defined as someone who adds the name of the offer followed a description of how to better complete the offer).
    1. He will be able to bump the offer in the task ticker *TASK BUMPED* once every 3 minutes thus putting the offer back in the task ticker
    2. Mods will be able to delete \ remove leaders and block them just like Ad Ticker if they deem it unhelpful, spammy or abusive.

• At the conclusion of the Leader time (10 mins or 30 mins) a new person can become the leader on the same offer. They will have to input their own helpful description. They will be asked if this was the same name or if it is something new.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast