Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup View Post
    hey i dun wanna piss you off. just scared i guess initially
    puzz
    Last edited by gimmeabrew; 01-30-2013 at 01:09 PM.
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned God
    I'm very confused... Can someone in depth explain this to me?

:O omg gimmeabrew

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy View Post
    So when you redeem you have the money in your account but you have to play with it for a certain VIP point value in order to be able to withdraw? Or is it like the deposit bonuses where you have to play in order to even get your redeem in the first place?
    We're still discussing it, because they wanted to just turn it off at Carbon
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

do you think this kinda downward spiral with stuff on carbon is signalling the end of it? not to sound to pessimistic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you redeem to Carbon \ Aced, your money will be subject to play through.

The purpose of redeeming points to Carbon \ Aced is to PLAY there. You are not allowed to use that money and instantly withdraw it.
    LOL what a fkn joke of a site. Really come on now. Of course they dont want anyone pulling off any cash right now. SO they will find ways to stop it. They just took away rakeback ffs. I mean how much longer is this site even going to be open? Well the way they cater to idiots they just might make it... Glad I dont play on this shit ass network anymore.

Banned
    Does this go for money won in the freerolls too?

Banned
    I find it almost humorous that anyone would have a problem with Carbon requiring people to play on their site in order to release free money!! They aren't a freaking bank. And, even banks have multiple ways to collect money for using their services. Finally, one of the biggest problems with internet poker EVER being legal in the US is to close any and all loopholes to stop money laundering. It's quite clear that people here on PO have figured out ways to exploit the earning of points and then converting that into cash. Just look at the gigantic points accounts of some of the people who are members here. If Carbon allows cash to be moved through their sites that easily, then they are complicit in committing USA Federal Wire Fraud and Money Laundering crimes. They don't want to be shutdown from the US market for that kind of stuff, must less face the criminal and financial repercussions of the DOJ as other sites have. If you have a problem with Carbon's requirement that you actually use your free money to play on their site for a more than reasonable period of time, then I suggest you play elsewhere.
    Last edited by 19neverumind; 01-30-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    God I hope this isn't the case. I would probably only play juicy freerolls.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Probably not
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast