Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Zab

Quick Play Beta Test

I am ready for you guys to start testing "Quick Play" and give me your feedback.

PLEASE:

- Give me your feedback
    - Let me know about any bugs
    - Don't create contests more than a few points for now, we are just testing
    - Let me know if you would change anything (Design or anything)

What is quick play?

Quick play is essentially Fantasy Sports. Player A vs Player B. Who will score more FANTASY points today

What if 1 player typically scores more points than the other player?

There's a HANDICAP for each contest to make sure the odds are as close to 50% as possible

How do you figure out the handicap?

We use a pretty sophisticated algorithm from a daily fantasy sports site we have run for several years.

What if the player I pick does not play?

If EITHER player does not play, the contest is voided.

What if someone does not take the other player?

If someone doesn't take a PLAYER created contest, the contest is cancelled.
    If an ADMIN creates a contest and no one takes the other side, the admin will automatically take it.

Does it show live scoring?

Yes, it's something we're adding or should be there now!

How come it doesn't show all the players for tonight's games yet?

We want to make sure the contests RUN, so we wait until we know who's in the starting lineups. The closer you get to game time, the more players will populate the options you can choose from. You will typically notice PItchers are in there SUPER early.

This is pretty cool, but there's not enough players on PokerOwned

Got you covered. We built this so it can go on many other sites. When we launch, it will initially go on 4 different sites. You will be playing vs. players from other sites and not know what site they are from.

What about other options and ideas?

Yes, we will be adding other options. Such as QB, RB, WR vs QB, RB, WR. Think of this as kind of prop betting. If you can think of ideas let me know!

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/quickplay.php
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

This is awesome!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This'll be nice. Might even make me pay attention to baseball.

Side note...should make sure to add NFL kickers for Poofs sake.

It's good! It is a colorful world with hundreds of thousands of different challenges. fall guys

It's fantastic! It's a vibrant universe filled with hundreds of thousands of unique challenges. happy wheels unblocked

Anyone who has spent time in front of a computer has most likely played solitaire. Most people recognize this as the go-to card game when they're bored in some form or another.**World of solitaire will finally allow you to take your card-playing achievements with you wherever you go!

Thanks for your post. This game is very interesting. I tried playing it. 5 letter words
    Last edited by bevis0405; 08-14-2022 at 11:54 PM.

GBWhatsapp

Techies is never bored of using Whatsapp but now charming the new version of Whatsapp. Lets check the new version of whatsapp in this 2023. It is not possible that you are a having smartphone and you aren’t aware of WhatsApp.As it is the most common chatting & calling app with over 100 million users worldwide. It is a good medium to connect with anyone all over the world. WhatsApp is among those apps we install first on a brand new smartphone because it is a well managed messaging app with the great user interface and fabulous features. (GB WhatsApp) But when it comes to stock WhatsApp there are some restrictions which can be overcome by using WhatsApp Mods ! GBWhatsApp is the most famous WA Mod loved & trusted by millions of users. these Whatsapp mods came With most interesting and amazing features, These are the modified version of the official whatsapp account that comes with extra features, mods, tweaks and much more interesting than before which are necessary for better use. Many whatsapp mods are available online beyond them is always the first choice of users due to its popularity & the Exiting features it has. It was launched years ago, but it is still updated monthly by its development team. Most android geeks choose Whatsapp over official built & all other whatsapp mods as it is also the most trusted & rated mod seeing the downloads & its massive fan following. Get latest version of Whatsapp mods. Download Whatsapp plus mod & GBWhatsApp Apk from mrbass.org

The amount of time I spent on preparation is huge. I gathered the information, wrote an outline, and even tried to create a draft. The third step turned out to be too difficult for me. I started getting disappointed, but my friend reminded me about online assistants. Do you imagine that all these stereotypes about the awful quality of help provided are lies? I faced many research paper help when searching for the right one, but I still disagree that academic helpers are scams.