Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Put Up or Shut Up!

What if we had a put up or shut up prize pool that ran in conjunction with the poker owned free rolls. If we could get 10 players to pony up $10 or points equivalent it could be real fun. Each week take the best ten scores and add up the winnings. the player with the most winnings in their top 10 games wins the prize pool. I think it could be a fun way 2 add on to the free rolls.

Survey Master
    youd have to get the same 10 ppl playing in the same 10 freerolls. some like myself cant play every freeroll everyday

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    youd have to get the same 10 ppl playing in the same 10 freerolls. some like myself cant play every freeroll everyday
    No tommy you didn't read correctly. You would only be using you ten best scores. So if you play more you give yourself a better chance. But if you play 15 in a week and your top 10 scores equall say $18.... that would be the number to beat. And if you win the most $$$ in your best 10 games you win the entire prize pool.

WHY NOT HAVE SMALL BUYIN POKEROWNED private TOURNAMENT GAMES INSTEAD>>>> ENOUGH WITH THE FREEROLLS>>>>START REInVESTING YOUR WINNINGS. WOrks OUT FOR CARBON.THE PLAYERS,AND MAKES THE FORUM AND ZAB LOOK GOOD TO THE SPONSORS(I.E CARBON)...

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    WHY NOT HAVE SMALL BUYIN POKEROWNED private TOURNAMENT GAMES INSTEAD>>>> ENOUGH WITH THE FREEROLLS>>>>START REInVESTING YOUR WINNINGS. WOrks OUT FOR CARBON.THE PLAYERS,AND MAKES THE FORUM AND ZAB LOOK GOOD TO THE SPONSORS(I.E CARBON)...
    Yeah I like that idea. What if we had a winner take all private tourney once a week. $3 BI @ 10-20 would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    What if we had a put up or shut up prize pool that ran in conjunction with the poker owned free rolls. If we could get 10 players to pony up $10 or points equivalent it could be real fun. Each week take the best ten scores and add up the winnings. the player with the most winnings in their top 10 games wins the prize pool. I think it could be a fun way 2 add on to the free rolls.
    sounds like a mini speedway............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

sHIT i DONT CARE IF ITS JUST A DOLLAR BUYIN WITH TOP 3 CASHING.....ANYTHING TO SPRUCE UP THE COMPETITION AND TO SEE HOW PEOPLE PLAY DIFFERENTLY AS OPPOSED TO THE SICK SHIT THAT GOES ON IN FREEROLLS.

iM GAME.....ANYONE ELSE?????????

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    sHIT i DONT CARE IF ITS JUST A DOLLAR BUYIN WITH TOP 3 CASHING.....ANYTHING TO SPRUCE UP THE COMPETITION AND TO SEE HOW PEOPLE PLAY DIFFERENTLY AS OPPOSED TO THE SICK SHIT THAT GOES ON IN FREEROLLS.
    I will play you HU to not use all caps...............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I will play you HU to not use all caps...............
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7251/7...38e89b438d.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast