Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would like it, maybe with a better structure too. But it prolly won't get done...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like it but I don't think the demand would be great enough to really boost the prize pool much. Figure if you got 15 entries at 1k for 15k, that's really not that far off from the 150pts per entry for 80-100 entries in the 10pm carbon game. Also, you have to remember there is a 1k SNG available in client at anytime, although clearly it pays out in points. I'd love to see a "high roller" FR happen too, just don't see how its feasible within the current site structure.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw89 View Post
    I like it but I don't think the demand would be great enough to really boost the prize pool much. Figure if you got 15 entries at 1k for 15k, that's really not that far off from the 150pts per entry for 80-100 entries in the 10pm carbon game. Also, you have to remember there is a 1k SNG available in client at anytime, although clearly it pays out in points. I'd love to see a "high roller" FR happen too, just don't see how its feasible within the current site structure.
    Yeah, upon further thought I agree with you. I didn't think through the logistics.

I would like it and would probably play it, but I also agree it is not feasible right now.

Seasoned Veteran
    Ive seen freerolls on sites like betonline where if u lose u can buy back in with .05 .10 .25 cents real money. Would be nice to see something like that. Or even add ons for low cost. Would raise the prize pools im sure

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    Why not grab a couple people and do a 2000 point LLB?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by weedhighROI View Post
    oh no, this was a good idea. lowering the cost will only lower the gameplay, people will take loosing 1000/2000 more seriously than 100/200
    People will play how they are going to play, regardless of the buy in.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    What do you guys think of like a once a month (or not extremely frequent anyways) freeroll that costs upwards of 1000-2000+ points to enter but has a much bigger prize pool?
    I agree I like this alot I would save up points to attend.

i like the idea very much

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw89 View Post
    Has there ever been enough people to play a 1000 sit qnd go?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12