BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promo Idea

Zab

Promo Idea

Would anyone be interested in this..

Round Down Raffle

Basically it would work like this:

- User opts in for this weekly promotion (If he doesn't opt in, no points are ever deducted from them)

- At the end of the day, midnight est we'll say we round the users points down to 0, any "loose" points they have we take those points and add it to the weekly raffle

- If a user has 408 points for example, we'd swipe that 8 and leave him with 400. If he had 5812 points, we'd take those 2 points.

- All of the points are added to a progressive prize pool and is a featured promotion

- At the end of the week, we do a drawing (Make it fun) where we pay the top 5 or 3 places giving them Money
    Last edited by Zab; 09-27-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I like that idea, it sounds like fun, and I hate it when my points end in weird numbers.

I don't get it I don't think. Is it all of the points collected someone would win them at the end of the week?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    I don't get it I don't think. Is it all of the points collected someone would win them at the end of the week?

Top 3 or 5 would win (1st place gets like 70%, 2nd like 20%, 3rd like 10% as an example)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Then yes I would be interested to try this out.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    I like the idea. Question though. How do you go about getting the winners? I understand a drawing, but how do you come up with a first, second and third. 1st won drawn out, then 2nd and third?

Zab
    Random drawing

Banned
    IDK, seeing accumulated points going backwards is kinda lame. I like how you take points immediately when doing tasks and whatnot,never had them, don't feel like am losing them. is there a way to just adjust the number from there, say 1% of all points converted with a max of like 10 a day and that go into the kitty? just throwing out an option.

dont really have an opinion on this promo so good luck with that

This sounds like a great promo. It would be alot of fun. I like a random drawing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast