Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This seems fair and leaves it up to the two of them to work it out or lose the position. Some will forget or not care and some won't. Either way it's time to move on.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah Im not quite sure what happen here. i got basic idea but then again i prob. dont. can someone explain what exacttly went down ty
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    Zab, while i understand your decision, i cant be happy with it. Mich mans not a shit talker. Hes a snake in the grass. Hes already got what he wanted from me he will pretend to be nice but deep down hes happy as hell about this shit. He thinks he got one over on me. I have no respect for him and will show none

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man what did i miss. not understanding what happen. some body help me out plz. I'm always on and i cant believe i missed it

Survey Master
    bump

bump

Lets get ready to rumble. Where are U2 @ ? Team Prawney or Team MM ?

Survey Master
    team prawney obv

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    Zab, while i understand your decision, i cant be happy with it. Mich mans not a shit talker. Hes a snake in the grass. Hes already got what he wanted from me he will pretend to be nice but deep down hes happy as hell about this shit. He thinks he got one over on me. I have no respect for him and will show none
    honestly man...most of us all feel the same way as you do!! don't think for 1 second any1 is truly stickin to his side....it just shows that he doesn't care ...as he stated in a thread...he said he found out a week prior and did nothing till you said something about winning or w.e....I don't see it fair but again not my place on what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Zab;286682
    - Chill the f*ck out. It's not Michman vs. Prawney, stop creating sides[/B

What part of this do you guys need translated?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast