Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RAvenKitty for Mod!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    As far as I'm concerned this is a PO internal matter. It doesn't do anything to change my opinions one way or another toward Zab or any of the moderators. What I won't stand for though, is people trying to egg me on like I'm supposed to take a side. And yes this has happened to me already today.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    As far as I'm concerned this is a PO internal matter. It doesn't do anything to change my opinions one way or another toward Zab or any of the moderators. What I won't stand for though, is people trying to egg me on like I'm supposed to take a side. And yes this has happened to me already today.
    That shouldn't happen, like Zab said it is not a Mich vs Prawney situation and people are not getting it.

I still think an arm wrestling match or triathlon would have been the best solution

Banned
    MichMan is a dick, bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I still think an arm wrestling match or triathlon would have been the best solution
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    just whip them out and see who's is bigger and be done with it.
    I kinda liked Zab's suggestion

IF we dont even know what happpend,, how can we put in our opinion here? not all of us were here, when incident occured tho. I t seems that zab has hinted at the fact that Michman did something, more then p rawney?? b ut he didnt really say what it was, so i dont know how we can vote then.... so since , no real info here,, I say give them both another chance then.....

Banned
    Pooffy, stop peeking!

Seasoned Veteran
    Wtf happened? I missed something good. Well at least i just tripled my money playing $1 blackjack lol. Took a while

Survey Master
    Team rickir!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast