Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Zab

Possible Radio Loyalty Upgrade

We're very excited to announce that we're opening up our radio player to international traffic.

Tier 1 - US, Canada, UK and Australia will remain unchanged. (5 points for every 10 minutes)

Tier 2 - 5 points per CAPTCHA submit after 30 minutes of listening - Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain

Tier 3 - 1 point CAPTCHA submit after 30 minutes of listening - Rest of world

So, I just got this email.. Do I want to take the time to add this? Seems its 10 points for 30 mins for all the other countries.. or the REALLY small ones, 1 point for 30 min (not worth it?).

Let me know
    Last edited by Zab; 03-10-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

This still doesn't help hadina. THINK ABOUT HADINA!

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Last time I tried it , 1st it kept knocking me off line,,, 2nd it didn't work. I hope it's fixed.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

its 15 points

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

points is points and for the smaller countries that only care about pokerstars they will probably be greatful...and will also look for ways to scam it lol, is it worth it...possibly depends how much itl cost vs how much u will potentially get paid...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

radio royalty is not even working normally. After the first captcha it restarts or sometimes the captcha wont pop out again.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    radio royalty is not even working normally. After the first captcha it restarts or sometimes the captcha wont pop out again.
    ya im having trouble too. it used to work so well.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    points is points and for the smaller countries that only care about pokerstars they will probably be greatful...and will also look for ways to scam it lol, is it worth it...possibly depends how much itl cost vs how much u will potentially get paid...
    Doesn't help them if the PS tourney is gone, at least for a month, though. Doesn't really seem worth it to me.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned God
    Well, I would like to have this opportunity for Germany...