Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Possible ( And Easy ) Solution for all leaks in Pokerstars Freerolls

I have been looking at this problem left and right, trying to find out a way for you guys to run these without having tons of leaks, and what I have come up with, is to host them in the Home Games section.

Relatively easy to do, and the way it would protect from leakers is that in order to Join the Home Game club, they need to be accepted in by the Mods, hence, if we only let real members in the club, there can not be any leaks in them.

+ I believe it would also allow Zab to not have to deal with PS as much, as I am pretty sure you can set up a tournament in Home Games rather instantly, without sending PS a schedule and such...
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

How would ppl be paid though?
    I know there would be a slight problem with new members signing up and getting accepted into the club, I would only be available for the 6pm game to do it.

PokerOwned Moderator
    i been thinking of the "Home Game" approach too .. we had something like this before .. checking .. OMG i am a admin lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    How would ppl be paid though?
    I know there would be a slight problem with new members signing up and getting accepted into the club, I would only be available for the 6pm game to do it.
    You can setup Home Game Tournaments with Added Prizepool... so they would get paid exactly the same way as in the public lobbies...

New members could simply have to do the same as any other site... Wait... LMAO, they could not be getting in instantly, but there could be daily, or weekly addition to the club, and still use PW, so that people dont need to be invited and removed from the club everytime. Then, if there are more opted in than there are players playing, simply compare the lists, and kick whomever got in without opting in out of the Club.

And what terms would be for players, who can join club? How much they write in forum or something else? I was thinking about this, cause i'm not that guy who write in forum a lot, only in cbox and i'm in this forum almost a year and playing this last year these PO freeroll and buying points to play in these freeroll, so one thing only wonder me, what would be terms to make the club?
    jurciks.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jurciks View Post
    And what terms would be for players, who can join club? How much they write in forum or something else? I was thinking about this, cause i'm not that guy who write in forum a lot, only in cbox and i'm in this forum almost a year and playing this last year these PO freeroll and buying points to play in these freeroll, so one thing only wonder me, what would be terms to make the club?
    jurciks.
    There doesnt need to be a requirement, other than paying the points to get the PW... It is only a way to control all the leaks, and kick them out.

But then we would need a new club for each game to approve ppl who pay the points, right?
    That would be alot of work if that is the case.

PokerOwned Master
    But then we would need a new club for each game to approve ppl who pay the points, right?
    That would be alot of work if that is the case.
    No you dont. You still use the password. it can be 1 club forever. But before accepting someone in the club, we make sure he is a member on the forum.

Then, if someone registered to a tournament, and did not opt-in from here, we kick him out.

so you can password protect each game in the club?

Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    No you dont. You still use the password. it can be 1 club forever. But before accepting someone in the club, we make sure he is a member on the forum.

Then, if someone registered to a tournament, and did not opt-in from here, we kick him out.

PokerOwned Master
    so you can password protect each game in the club?
    Yes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast