Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

PokerStars Spammers

We all know who they are.. They msg you for pokerstars passwords.

So, I am thinking of doing an upgrade where I allow some members (Who won't abuse this) ban users from using the chatbox below AND send those users to a holding box where they can't use any features on the site.

Essentially banning the users for several hours
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

iam here i banned all suckers, who ask for pw stars on chat box.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

nice upgrade bro....wish it wud keep europeans from sneaking the PS passwords too........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    thank it would be good...i get them daily asking me for passwords..even though i cant play in them

Zab
    Ideally, you would only be able to ban people that are brand new (registered within the last 2-3 hours)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ideally, you would only be able to ban people that are brand new (registered within the last 2-3 hours)
    seems fair....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

sure, but first i banned lilGay - For 1 hour

PokerOwned Moderator
    " ban to a holding box " .. they should be re-directed to the OFFERWALLS where they are stuck until they earn enough points to play. Even if they log out they are continously redirected there .

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    " ban to a holding box " .. they should be re-directed to the OFFERWALLS where they are stuck until they earn enough points to play. Even if they log out they are continously redirected there .
    lol..that wud be fun and TOTALLY fair......+1

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    wow, good idea +10 for that man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast