Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

PokerStars Password Release Issue

So here's the issue.

Right now you get 115 seconds to register after I release the password here..

I agree, that's too long.. I shaved it down to 100 seconds today as a test run.

Why is it so long?

If I dont give you ENOUGH time, and NOT enough people register, then PokerStars thinks not enough people will register and they close the tournament.

So it's a VERY fine line giving you enough time to get enough players in the game, and too much time for the password to get released.

So let me know today (Sunday) if 100 seconds helped

If you think of another solution let me know.. Keep in mind they won't let me issue tickets
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Excellent, this is a good start and that fine line kinda sucks, but I do remember PS cancelling games.

I think in 100seconds password will be leaked anyway so we have to play against non pokerowned members again try to cut it to 40sec its enaught time for all optedin players to register.

Zab
    Well how did it go today?
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

We need to take more time off. The 2nd game had 72ish, the third game had 99, and oddly enough the last game had only 32 or 33.

TON is Gone.
    I say go back to banning countries which are clearly leaking. Will you get complaints? Maybe... but how much do those who complain contribute to the site?

Blocking countries like Romania, Portugal, Kazakhstan seemingly had the situation under control at one point. PO did not suffer for it.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Zab
    I shaved off 5 more seconds

Experienced Member
    but why its everyday that the first freerole on the day on facebook added is funny but pokerownd freerole is from pokerownd for 1point???
    i diont get it

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by antoine024 View Post
    but why its everyday that the first freerole on the day on facebook added is funny but pokerownd freerole is from pokerownd for 1point???
    i diont get it
    1 point is basically free.. You just got 5 points for making that post you know

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So here's the issue.

Why is it so long?

If I dont give you ENOUGH time, and NOT enough people register, then PokerStars thinks not enough people will register and they close the tournament.

So it's a VERY fine line giving you enough time to get enough players in the game, and too much time for the password to get released.

So let me know today (Sunday) if 100 seconds helped

If you think of another solution let me know.. Keep in mind they won't let me issue tickets
    I don't know anything about ps rules as i'm from usa but if there is a min number needed by a certain time, why not find that min number of po members that have been here awhile and you trust (somewhat anyway) that you could give the pw too early so min number is reached then release like 60 secs before, or even less if necessary. Just an idea to get around cancelled tournament for no entrants early enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast