Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    If I don?t miss it, I will try to play the one starting in 1 hour and see how it works and how many players are in it (wgainst the number who opted in)

that has an easy and obvious solution..make them $40 freerolls with a 120 points buy in.... i bet no one will share 120 points passwords...and we will all be happy with only decent people playing them ....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

We need to take more time off there are a couple still sharing it and when it does get posted, these guys are having no issue with time posting it and their friends getting in.

PokerOwned Master
    I'm happy to see, that you try to fix leak issue. That is the only reason I do not bother to play them (fighting 100 opponents to get hands on couple of cents seems to be wasting of time). I remember tournaments where only 20-30 players involved -> real PO members !

I keep my fingers crossed that time will help solve this pain.

The 1pm and 6pm went off great yesterday, low 30s, the 3pm game though had over 60. There is something about that game, must be at a peak time over the lake.

PokerOwned God
    81 entries, about 35 were opted in...

We are averaging 100 players in the games today, they are maxing at 99.
    I think we need to take off more time.

I agree with Poof

PokerOwned Moderator
    got to watch how much time is taken off .. there was problems before with PS cancelling .. Also just having the door auto close at 50 might help ( based on the average amount of Opt-ins )

B1B champ
    so heres my opinion:

dont we have a list of "experienced" members? they should get the pw ~90 sec before the freeroll starts, so that at least 3 ppl are registered at the 1 min mark.

all others should get the pw just 20 sec before mtt starts (as in the old days), thats still prolly enough to get registered in time, but to prevent much leaking due to pw posting.

also the suggestion to set a limit of 50 players sounds great, as i havent seen more than 30-40 being registered through the site nowadays.

this should help a lot to get these freerolls back to the great level, which they had in the early days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast