Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I had been telling some of my lady poker friends from Pokerstars, of the daily freerolls you had offered, however it seems as though they are no longer, as of now. I am still trying to convince them to give the site a try. We'll see if they all join based on the return of the Pokerstars games.

When are you planning to set up this next round of freerolls? whether on Lock or Pokerstars.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    That really sucks ZAB...i really enjoyed playing on Stars...i get enough Points here from germany .... please keep on playing there...

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    As you can see, I haven't ordered any stars free rolls. I might re-add them.. maybe something different. The issue is sort of a catch 22 for this site.

The people who play the stars free rolls (Most of them) are from countries who can't get any surveys or any to work.. They also, many of them don't speak english.

Not to mention they try and ask for a refund every single day.. So there just isn't any value in it for us.

With that said, I'd like to get Lock poker going. If Lock works out, I might be adding 2,3,4 Lock per day.

So we'll see how it goes
    Is Lock another Merge Site? I remember signing up thru PO but do not remember much more about lock. I tried opening Lock client and it tells me i already have it running, so i closed Carbon and it still tells me the same thing.?
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

As you can see, I haven't ordered any stars free rolls. I might re-add them.. maybe something different. The issue is sort of a catch 22 for this site.

The people who play the stars free rolls (Most of them) are from countries who can't get any surveys or any to work.. They also, many of them don't speak english.

Not to mention they try and ask for a refund every single day.. So there just isn't any value in it for us.

With that said, I'd like to get Lock poker going. If Lock works out, I might be adding 2,3,4 Lock per day.

So we'll see how it goes
    you americans too dont have any value for us.......so, goodbye.....xDD.........

Ps.:Lock SUCKS..i already uninstalled it from my pc......crab sofware.......=PP................

PokerOwned Veteran
    I was thinking about adding a daily pokerstars tournament for like.. 5-10 points. (No refunds)

Something SIMPLE that brings in new users, some might stick around.

However, they would only be $10 or $15 tourneys
    I think that's great idee

PokerOwned God
    Would like to see bringing back the PS tourneys, but maybe 1 or 2 hours later

PokerOwned God
    lock poker rules!

Quote Originally Posted by LvegasL1 View Post
    Is Lock another Merge Site? I remember signing up thru PO but do not remember much more about lock. I tried opening Lock client and it tells me i already have it running, so i closed Carbon and it still tells me the same thing.?
    Lock left the Merge network at the end of May. They purchased the Cake network and renamed it the Revolution Poker Network.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    lock poker rules!
    =PP

Zab
    I just ordered tournaments for July at 10:30 est and 1:30 est.. $10 each.

These tournaments will probably only cost 10 points or so. The idea is, I want to get PokerStars players on here and expose them to the site. The good players will stick around and do our promotions, Lock, Carbon etc.. So keep in mind, it will be a donk fest at Stars!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast