Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

PokerStars Early Tournament ** MAY TEST **

So..

I am going to make the May PokerStars earlier tournament 100% free and no country restrictions.

Why? Bringing more traffic here.

Now the question.... When I release the password, what should I these members do? Where should I direct them? That's the question. I don't want them spamming chat, I just want them doing 'something' helpful here.

The idea is that maybe 1,2,5, 10% of them stick around and become good members.

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    No feedback? !!!!!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    I cant think about what they would have to do... remember we was talking about facebook, maybe they would have to be a fan of PO on facebook and a forum member? Maybe even going as far as having to be invited to a facebook event for password, only if they are a fan on the fb page?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Not sure if you can do this, but other forums have it set up that you need to have made at least 10 forum posts before you can see the password. Another idea is that you need to have at least 100 points to see the password, you don't need to pay 100 points, just have a balance of 100.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I heard facebook was going to end on may 15 is that true or what?
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    Not sure if you can do this, but other forums have it set up that you need to have made at least 10 forum posts before you can see the password. Another idea is that you need to have at least 100 points to see the password, you don't need to pay 100 points, just have a balance of 100.
    Alot of forum spam headed this way then, even more than there already is. But could work out to be positive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    I heard facebook was going to end on may 15 is that true or what?
    Yeah and google is shutting down the search engine tomorrow... LOL

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I cant think about what they would have to do... remember we was talking about facebook, maybe they would have to be a fan of PO on facebook and a forum member? Maybe even going as far as having to be invited to a facebook event for password, only if they are a fan on the fb page?
    I thought about releasing the password on facebook, which I might do...

But the users will have to come here ---------> then go there.. So how do I make that clear to them

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    We'd get a lot of spam (more than normal)

Experienced Member
    traffic is key for bigger freerolls so sure

tell me about this tourney
    no country restrictions will i be able to join in from the u,s?
    how will i cashout on pokerstars from us
    and where is the promotion page to this tourney

you might get more active traffic if the prizepool is rewarded in PO.points just a thought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast