Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63810.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i know dalsue did a great job at that,, when he was doin it so hopefully he find a good replacement too.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    This would be my official post to express interest in the afore mentioned position...all things stated in PM hopefully shall be considered as well...Thank you very much for your thoughtful consideration...

Zab
    I'll be deciding sometime this week with the help of Dalsue
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    well i wasnt gonna apply but after thinking about it i think id be the best person for this position. look at the mentoring section and see who is at the top. yes im happy to say im the number 1 mentor here. ok enough bragging. honestly i obv know how to get offers to work and i spend 6-12 hours a day on here. only inactive on the weekends really. been here for 16-17 months and never had a long period of inactivity. should be able to handle this with no problems. gl to your choice.

Apply. Ill dedicate myself, I know my way around. fish on..
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned God
    I will gladly take it. I have been on pokerowned for a couple of years. You will find me here from 11am to 2 am mnt ... later if needed.

Would be cool. I do the most offers, well at least I usually make the most when it comes to WSOP starting chips. PM me if you would, let me know.

Comes to mentoring, I do not mentor. Why? I offer to help for free. So I get new guys to come here and I help them for free to learn how to get started. Once they get started, I let them free like the bird. They continue on to earn more and more. Those who get mentoring probably do ok but they never learn the system on their own. That in turn means less offers being done. How? Their mentor could be offline, busy, or just tired. What does the PO'er do then? They turn to me and get the help they need to get started on PO. I have always done free help. Not just here. Also with bitcoins and how to earn them for free. How to setup an account. How they can in turn sell me their coins for PO points because they have no bank account tied to such coinbase as where I do.

I have given free loans to some of the PO'ers here. If they did not have those, who knows if they would have just said forget PO and left. Instead, they made an effort to stay and learn how to make those points. I am the best.

And Dalsue, c'mon buddy. hehe I would love to make something for some time put in, then find a way to get more action around here with that. Turn it into some process where it helps PO'ers and like get started and even the vet's too. I have no problem using my earnings to get others to make more earnings. I have been doing this since I have been here and will continue to do so.

Think I have done very much trading here. I am honest man. People know when they trade with me there is never anything to worry about. Hell, few times a trade took a minute to complete say because I am in a few tournaments... I will throw in an extra dollar or two or five just so they do business with me again. I know what the customer wants, likes, and needs. I try to provide all of that and more to make a customer come back to do business with again... and soon.

Good Day

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    well i wasnt gonna apply but after thinking about it i think id be the best person for this position. look at the mentoring section and see who is at the top. yes im happy to say im the number 1 mentor here. ok enough bragging. honestly i obv know how to get offers to work and i spend 6-12 hours a day on here. only inactive on the weekends really. been here for 16-17 months and never had a long period of inactivity. should be able to handle this with no problems. gl to your choice.

I think Tommy would be a great choice, He was very helpful to me the first day i came here and has helped me get my bankroll going with stakes. he also has mentored me in surveys, and is very good at them. I dont know if my opinion matters at all but my vote goes for him!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am interested and will spend the time to do an excellent job..

I'm throwing my name in the hat. I'm a survey beast.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this seems like a cool job to me... im willing to apply for it let me know ty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast