Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    the demo looks really good..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The client we have now is garbage. I could get a middle school kid to come up with a better looking and playing client then what we got.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The kids nowdays are pretty good, and you might be right, but they don't know how to protect it yet...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    The kids nowdays are pretty good, and you might be right, but they don't know how to protect it yet...
    Wow you completely missed the point. The point is the client we have now is garbage and needs to be replaced.

As long as we can get different games, Razz or Horse would be a fine choice, don't care what it does. JustSayn.....................................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I havent tried the client yet....will there be tourneys on it with prizes eg: pokerowned swag ??

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    The demo looks cool, but hows anyone know that new software wont throw out "set ups" and what not? Only problem i see is its so animated that it will lag. briggs software lags at times and its so basic, so could only imagine what all that fancyness will do
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234