Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

PokerOwned Poker Client is LIVE!

PokerOwned Client

*** Warning *** You are using your points as the currency!! Don't gamble what you don't want to lose

There is currently NO RAKE

On the main page (Here) you can transfer points to and from the poker client.

FYI Poker Client Updates \ Upgrades:

- Because people will try and attempt to play and use multiple accounts the following will now happen:

#1 You will not be able to deposit LESS THAN 100-150 points. Probably 150 Points. This will prevent people from trying to chip dump etc. (You can withdraw any amount of points)

#2 The "Free Rolls" Will probably cost around 5 chips to enter. The reason for this is so BRAND NEW USERS cannot get on the client and take your points unless they get at least 150 points (Remember you need 150 points to deposit). This will go a long way to prevent Multi-Users \ Collusion as well. I can see all the IP Address's and the client prevents Multiple IPs as well

#3 Posts will probably have to go down from 7 points per post \ 35 points per day to 5 points per post \ 25 points per day. Sucky I know, but I have to do something to balance everything out.
    Last edited by Zab; 03-03-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    nice

Give a couple of points I want to play))
    Last edited by TopJimmy99; 03-02-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Zab nice work I will give it a try the poker client.

Master Sergeant
    Won 1000 already

i dont see this , but i,m not familair with thsi,, so u are gambling ur points then,, that u already have?? ok ill check it out

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    If your cards are face down it's probably not a glitch, try clicking on them. There is a table option that you can check that will deal them face up or down.

Zab
    FYI Poker Client Updates \ Upgrades:

- Because people will try and attempt to play and use multiple accounts the following will now happen:

#1 You will not be able to deposit LESS THAN 100-150 points. Probably 150 Points. This will prevent people from trying to chip dump etc. (You can withdraw any amount of points)

#2 The "Free Rolls" Will probably cost around 5 chips to enter. The reason for this is so BRAND NEW USERS cannot get on the client and take your points unless they get at least 150 points (Remember you need 150 points to deposit). This will go a long way to prevent Multi-Users \ Collusion as well. I can see all the IP Address's and the client prevents Multiple IPs as well

#3 Posts will probably have to go down from 7 points per post \ 35 points per day to 5 points per post \ 25 points per day. Sucky I know, but I have to do something to balance everything out.

Zab
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Now I can lose my pokerowned points too like dolars in FTP GREAT IDEA

PokerOwned Moderator
    the PokerOwned Poker box .. should be "flashing" peeps cant find it lol

also .. a "help" link for new users to set up their account .. include the VALIDATION code process plz

Zab
    I put it in the main tab and a big box

What do you want a validation code for??

Users cant even play unless they have at least 150 Points for that very reason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast