Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Nit
    Experienced Member
    I think Zab should just block Jersey. There a bunch of fools anyway.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    So Basically for US players there will b no more freerolls or reddems others than wal mart and non poker ones. What bout just being on the site chatting and talking poker strategy? Also funds on bcp and acr, should we b worried bout loosing those, or do you think our funds will b ok?

PokerOwned Master
    Funds are safe.
    Stake-back owed:

Rivdee: $33
    BHerd: $11
    DK12: $22.00

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I for one will also stick it out and see what Zab comes up with. This site has been cool to us for a long time and now it;s time we have some patience and let the head man do his thing.
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

yes its a great site and zab will do whats best for it and he will do it right

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    so I guess all the points we have out there that we were playing to get redeemed just go into the Abyss? What is the need for someone that plays poker in the US and doesnt live in a us state like nevada or NJ to stay on this site? Dont see any benefit at all.. Time to kick this site to the curb maybe.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs View Post
    so I guess all the points we have out there that we were playing to get redeemed just go into the Abyss? What is the need for someone that plays poker in the US and doesnt live in a us state like nevada or NJ to stay on this site? Dont see any benefit at all.. Time to kick this site to the curb maybe.
    Points are still good for gift cards... just not poker redeems

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Only reason I come to pokerowned these days is to bullshit in chat, Zab pulling PO freerolls has no effect on me. WHO GIVES A FACK ! lol, just don't rid me of my chat box. PO lifer !

hey guys, this is actually not true. no offense to Zab, but i work for winning network, and they will not be banning anybody. What they will be doing is not allowing any new sign ups shortly.

As long as your already a player there, you will be fine. Zab you need to do more research first, or know the right people!

this is so depressing. since im in cali already, im going to drive myself to The Golden Gate Bridge and jump off the bridge.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast