Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The hardest part, is I see people in chat.. people I've known for years.. and I know it could be months or more before I start seeing you guys again..
    All those people will be sticking around for as long as po is here. I really don't think you will be losing any "true friends", Zab.
    The support I have seen so far from the majority of people is touching.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 713scott View Post
    All those people will be sticking around for as long as po is here. I really don't think you will be losing any "true friends", Zab.
    The support I have seen so far from the majority of people is touching.
    Have to agree. Hell, I mean I hate, Hate, HATE! ZAB!! And I'll still have his back (mostly because I have seen his face in pics and the back is much more presentable) .
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree with what your doing, and I completely understand. I do have a few useless tickets for merge though, is there anything we can do about that?

I'll still come by, hopefully Zab somehow latches onto some poker site that is legal. I'm in Ohio and it seems the sites that are legal are Bovada,BetOnline
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Don't worry you're going to have a new cast of idiots to fill the void. Those damn Euros and New Jersey Guidos. lol
    ah yeahhhhhh poker owned yeahhhhh
    fistpump.jpg
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Zab your the best man, I cant say enough on how much this site has helped me with a bankroll and all the other things this site has to offer, there are some really great ppl here and I think you have a done an excellent job with this site!! I am very thankful to be a part of this community and hope to stay a part of Pokerowned for a long time coming!! I applaud everything you have done for all each and everyone of us on here!! Thanks!!

chippiesformepls
    what a sad state of affairs

PokerOwned Master
    Well This suck donkey balls. I hate this country. Too many hands in my cookie jar. I am about ready to move to another country. WTF

PokerOwned Pro
    ZabPoker.com bitcoin poker for the masses

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'd insta deposit some coins on Zabpoker.com ^^

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast