Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sergeant
    If you could do one then give every one a step by step on it it may help some of us who have not done any of these. it would help if we knew how many we had to fill out at the start. The one i tried started with the home depo after that if filled out 20 more and they just kept comeing. And post some of the ones that you earned the one fifty on it sounds like a good way to get my bank roll up. Im and internet novice so all the help i can get is great and i thank you

Zab
    This sort of like what I was suggesting. The only question is, would people use this? Thoughts?

This is what I am thinking.. Setup Similar to our other page "Passwords to Other sites"

Users can input the following on surveys they LIKED and were easy:

- Survey Site Name (Tapjoy, GetGambit, CPA Lead)
    - Survey Name (Name of the survey you just did)
    - What Country they are from
    - How long the survey took them
    - How long it took for them to get their points
    - Any special notes \ instructions

Trying to figure out if people would use it, would add to it, and where to put it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat man View Post
    If you could do one then give every one a step by step on it it may help some of us who have not done any of these. it would help if we knew how many we had to fill out at the start. The one i tried started with the home depo after that if filled out 20 more and they just kept comeing. And post some of the ones that you earned the one fifty on it sounds like a good way to get my bank roll up. Im and internet novice so all the help i can get is great and i thank you
    One of the most helpful things I have for surveys is autofill. I use google chrome as my web browser and it has something called autofill. I enter my info in once (email, birthday all that) and once you get the survey all you do is click on the first box and click autofill and it automatically puts all of your info in for you. Saves a lot of time.

Zab
    Ah... Nice..

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...utofill-forms/

For Firefox.

Someone tell me how this works.. I'll add this to the guide!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Knight
    idk about firefox, but for chrome all I do is click on the box and hit autofill options. Enter all the info once, then whenever I want to autofill the info I just click on the box and click autofill.

Sergeant
    Thanks seems like a good idea the quick come back was nice i did not think it would get read till tomarrow. im off to play hope you guys have a good night.

Zab
    So what do you think of my idea guys? If people submit surveys that were good for them, how long it took them, how long until they got their points.

Would you guys use \ like something like that?

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat man View Post
    Thanks seems like a good idea the quick come back was nice i did not think it would get read till tomarrow. im off to play hope you guys have a good night.
    No prob Good luck at the tables! I am almost always on to give a quick response to anyone. Unless I am sleeping... I love my sleep.

edit: I like that idea zab.

Corporal
    i do surveys foe a lot of sites. and so far i earned a lot of stuff, your surveys are easy to do.i think it's fair

Seasoned Veteran
    what is a back link??? this is complete fail, Post about 2 hours a day to get a pw to a 25 dollar freeroll??/ No thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast