Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

PokerOwned League Play Consolidating Ideas

Consolidated ideas to date:

PokerOwned League Play

- Team Owner pays a fee to create a Team each month (or in the middle of the month)

- Each member of PokerOwned has a “salary”, that is, the cost to letting them play in the league. The salary is determined by their player rating (Some math formula I’ll figure out later)

- When a player is figuring out which team he’d like to play for, he can either apply to a team (You pay your own salary), or you can be recruited by a Team Owner (Team Owner pays your initial salary)

- Team Owners can set their team as “Open” (Anyone who applies and pays their own salary can join) or “Invite Only” (You can apply, but will only be accepted by the Team Owner). If you are already on another team, you can’t apply or be hired.. You CAN be purchased though (explained later)

- Team Owner can hire his teammates for an additional price(He can put up an offer in points to people, you can just say 0 to let’s say 1000 points) An Example would be: Prawney is offering to hire you for his Team, his terms: Paid Salary + 500 points (25% to the prize pool, 75% to you)

- PO Members that offered positions in Teams can either choose the BEST OFFER or the BEST TEAM that made them an offer (You decide)

- We will show how many times you were ITM the previous month, previous week, how many tournaments you play per week etc.. A lot of info

- We will pay top 3 finishes just like speedway

- If you Create a Team in the middle of the month.... XYZ happens (Where you rank) not sure yet how I'll handle this

- Members can quit in the middle of the month (be hired away by another Team) your Team gets credit until that day though

- Members can make offers to replace other Members (This should get very cut throat!), Minimum 100 points. 50% of the offer goes towards the prize pool, 25% to the Team owner, 25% to the member you replaced

- Make this a progressive prize pool, probably decrease the other promos slightly to make room for this.

- Once you have been hired by a Team, you are protected for 3 days (Cannot be fired, replaced and you cannot quit)

- This is a Month long promotion. 1 week prior to the start of the new month, people will be given the chance at creating Teams for the next month

- Prizes will break down as follows: Team Owner 35%, Team Leader (Highest Member winning becomes team leader & Team owner can also be team leader if he’s leading in money won) 20%, All remaining members(3) 15% each

Cost:

- Create your own Team: 300 points (100% goes towards the prize pool)
    - Join a Team (No offer given to you) 25 points minimum. The salary is determined by their player rating (Some math formula I’ll figure out later, 100% goes towards the prize pool)
    - Make offers to PO Members (As Team owner) 0-1000 points (25% to the Prize pool, 75% to the player)
    - Auto renew your Team for the next month (500 points, all Members automatically start out in your Team but can leave, 100% goes towards the prize pool)

Payouts -

x3 Monthly Races + Overall Top 3 Teams + Trifecta

1st - 10th - 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 Teams)
    11th - 21st - 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 Teams)
    22nd - End of the month - 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 Teams)

Top 3 Teams For the ENTIRE Month: 30% (divided among the top 3 Teams)

If Trifecta is won (All 3 races) 70% of the TRIFECTA (separate prize pool) is won
    Last edited by Zab; 06-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

This seems like a pretty neat idea and will maybe get some ppl to take the freerolls a little more serious.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    wow thats sounds cool!!! do u have to play every game???? will your team lose points if u dont play???

Zab
    For those that play in leagues.. Your thoughts?

I want to be better than what you've seen.

Should we only count your teams 5 best finishes for the day? 10 best?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Team Prawney is looking forward to dominating this. I call dibs on lilg

PokerOwned Pro
    Wow, definitely a great idea. Look forward to being a part of this at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    For those that play in leagues.. Your thoughts?

I want to be better than what you've seen.

There should def be some sort of a cap, as not everyone can play in all of the games, imo top 5 finishes is plenty, which is also dependent on how many are on each team...I play in 2 leagues, what is making this one a little hard is there are so many games, in the ones I play in, there are dedicated games to count. I will give this some thought how those compare to something like this and post later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

i think it basically depends on how big teams are, the bigger the more best finishes should count .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love all the promotions. This sounds like another good one. If you have to take points away from something else, how about the raffle or something else that requires no skill to minimal skill.

is this just for merge? lock and juicy or all? if so im thinking at least top 10 results should count depending on how many games played at least if 5 member are playing 6 games thats 30 games 10 should count if its just merge maybe just top 5 results . how many teams 10-20? where the trifecta pool prize come from? im not sure adding a team in middle of month will work- 1 all good players will be taken and 2 they cant win trifecta. FYI get rid of donkey derby no one plays not worth it. well how you figure it out I will pay to be a captain. sounds cool Im in.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast