Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Worried this whole damn thing could be to confusing
    i would only be worried if it is actually a problem to set it up and will give site more problems than return.... but if u worried about PO MEMBERS think it is all too confusing i think its just a matter of time for ppl to learn, just like all the other promos n stuff on site .....
    but again, if thats going to be more like a headache, just let it go .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    i would only be worried if it is actually a problem to set it up and will give site more problems than return.... but if u worried about PO MEMBERS think it is all too confusing i think its just a matter of time for ppl to learn, just like all the other promos n stuff on site .....
    but again, if thats going to be more like a headache, just let it go .....

Consolidating my latest ideas to see what you guys think.. gimme 10
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

The only thing i wouldnt like about this is if it simply became the more you play the better you will place. So aswell as having a prize for highest score, it would be nice if there was a seperate leaderboard/prize that took into account games played and averaged out your teams score per games played.

Like the speedway is a good promo but it basically is for the 50 people who play the most freerolls on here (and whoever gets picked up by car drivers). If this ends up just about total won then it will be just a month long speedway.

Say if you have 2 people. Person A plays all 4 carbon games a day. Player B only is able to play 1 because of work or other duties. If player A plays all 4 and comes last in 3 but wins 1, and player B plays 1 and wins 1 then they will both have the same score. I think in a league form that after a day like that player B should have a better rank/score than player A.

I dont know if you do this by averaging the score over games played or something as simply as deducting points from someone for every game entered that they dont finish ITM.

I think the "I Bet You" idea is the best out of all of these. It's simple, it's manageable by the users (or one super user) and it's a fun interactive game for the community. Everything else that's been listed is a derivative of existing promos here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The only thing i wouldnt like about this is if it simply became the more you play the better you will place. So aswell as having a prize for highest score, it would be nice if there was a seperate leaderboard/prize that took into account games played and averaged out your teams score per games played.

Like the speedway is a good promo but it basically is for the 50 people who play the most freerolls on here (and whoever gets picked up by car drivers). If this ends up just about total won then it will be just a month long speedway.

Say if you have 2 people. Person A plays all 4 carbon games a day. Player B only is able to play 1 because of work or other duties. If player A plays all 4 and comes last in 3 but wins 1, and player B plays 1 and wins 1 then they will both have the same score. I think in a league form that after a day like that player B should have a better rank/score than player A.

I dont know if you do this by averaging the score over games played or something as simply as deducting points from someone for every game entered that they dont finish ITM.
    i totally agree with prawn in this one.... i think it wud be great if good results were rewarded more than players that just PLAY A LOT, at least it seems more consistent with a league format ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456