Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pokerowned forum/freerolls

Just want to say Iv'e seen and played a lot of forum freeolls that started off on a regular basis only to fizzle out after a couple of months. Nice to see that Pokerowned has kept going and hopefully continues to get stronger and stronger. Don't know how you do it or what sets you apart from the others,because it seemed like the others really counted on their members to play their small buyin tourneys to support the freeroll tourneys. I hope your longevity continues and would not be opposed to you having your own buyin tourneys with maybe a modest added bonus attached to the prize pool. I would definitely play them and you could also offer some free poker points to those who play these too!! Just an idea. Would like to hear some feedback on it.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    Just want to say Iv'e seen and played a lot of forum freeolls that started off on a regular basis only to fizzle out after a couple of months. Nice to see that Pokerowned has kept going and hopefully continues to get stronger and stronger. Don't know how you do it or what sets you apart from the others,because it seemed like the others really counted on their members to play their small buyin tourneys to support the freeroll tourneys. I hope your longevity continues and would not be opposed to you having your own buyin tourneys with maybe a modest added bonus attached to the prize pool. I would definitely play them and you could also offer some free poker points to those who play these too!! Just an idea. Would like to hear some feedback on it.
    This forum is surviving coz of Zab and his unique view of poker. Merge, Poker Stars, and whoever else can really learn something from him.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

No doubt this one hell of a place to play,,,,Zab keeps putting in these great ideas to make it more fun each time,,,,,I was playing in the PO freerolls at FullTilt and the games at Ultimate Bet before "Black Friday". Thanks Zab
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    pokerowned is a great site, once i found it i was hook, a good way to chat, play poker and earn money for carbon, what else do you want??

Zab
    We'll be here and getting bigger
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    sounds like a plan ZAB!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    This forum is surviving coz of Zab and his unique view of poker. Merge, Poker Stars, and whoever else can really learn something from him.
    Im with you , this is a great site and will continue as long as its maintained with good leadership

PokerOwned Demi-God
    forum is a growin every week
    new promotions added all the time
    well done Zab

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    pokerowned is a great site, once i found it i was hook, a good way to chat, play poker and earn money for carbon, what else do you want??
    My thought exactly gametime.. I am only with 2 forums and the other is a buyin forum. this place really helps to keep a roll to play with
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sounds like a plan Zab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast