Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Corporal
    All on one page is a good idea or even categorized would be great. Like all debit card offers, credit cards, surveys, newsletters.............so on and so on

PokerOwned God
    yea i kind of thought the promotions page was to big as well ... i look over things sometimes , but more promotions is a good thing.

PokerOwned Master
    I guess I should hit the promotions tab one of these times. I never knew it was there. I just collected on my first kill the sneaks promo.
    One thing that is cool is that the current layout is working. The new page layout if you use it to look like the screenshot you displayed, could probably allow people to make the site with the colors they want.

Zab
    all feedback is REALLY good and helping me
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    promotion page besides being to long, is not currently alphabetized

color scheme ... meh its ok ... user avatar area look like you're a Denver Bronco fan

"earn points" is currently ugly and hard to read ... that's your money shot ... needs to be the most prominent thing on the page

PokerOwned God
    one other thing I forgot ... in forums section ... Passwords to OTHER site ... the only red one stands out the most ... gives the impression that its important

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i actually like the layout as is Zab...think it is pretty simple to navigate and visually appealing...my thoughts

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    the color scheme on the site is good

I like how it is as a current user. I could see how revamping the site would make it more appealing to new users though. No matter what you do I'll still be here! =)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    one other thing I forgot ... in forums section ... Passwords to OTHER site ... the only red one stands out the most ... gives the impression that its important
    Right.. we dont even use that forum really anymore.. I'll remove it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast