Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    I've tried a greendot on carbon and didnt work, and my bank wont allow me to deposit anywhere.
    try using the western union reloadable visa. they work

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Gdddd'damnit Davey....FREE YO MIND haha
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Master
    haven't been on PH for years. Think I will have to download it again and start playing. Hope PO can think about putting games on there too.

I do not want this, my state is not allowed on pokerhost

PokerOwned God
    If pokerhost takes US players, it seems like a good idea. Unfortunately, there aren't too many US options being left.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea wouldnt they have the same tourneys as Carbon??

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah but if you have to do a play-though of 100 points per dollar, than why the heck would anyone pay there lol? I would rather not have any p2p than that. Did Carbons coupons from PO have a play-through as well though?

PokerOwned Master
    What do yous mean by play-through ? You need to have certain amount of ''points'' to cash out ? or to use what ever you were P2P'd ?

PokerOwned God
    yes i used to play pdkerhost before it became merge too - was great then but now same thing done thru merge

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I suppose maybe in the future this could be an option but surely there are applicable reasons as to why is hasn't been done yet. Perhaps a trial basis type run to see if it proves to be more beneficial. I do miss the P2P transfers to an extent and it's now harder on merge to play a sng wit friends and that aggravates me. Used to host private sngs among friends all the time but as far as I kno that's no longer possible.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast