Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Poker Stars Players Sneak Control

First off I want to start off by thanking you guys. You have gone through months of this crap and hung in there and helped in so many ways and we finally got the tournaments under control.

We have had about 10 sneaks in each game which I know where that was coming from, but can't find who the source is here, however the number is now starting to grow to 20 and I would like to catch this before we lose a grip on it again.

What I need from you guys...
    I have the opt ins, I need to know the total number of players that get into each game, not the first one as we post that password, but 2,3, and 4.

Also, I know this started Friday night with the 6pm game 4. If anyone has in their histories the total number of entrants for each of the games 2,3, and 4 or the tournament ID #'s so I can request the results from Saturday until Tuesday, I don't need any from today.

Thank you in advance.

nice post poof...

thanks

good games

What's wrong with Pokerstar freeroll? Having thousands of players.... What sneak control are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by helps View Post
    What's wrong with Pokerstar freeroll? Having thousands of players.... What sneak control are you talking about?
    We have some sharing the passwords, a couple months ago we were getting over 100 in the games, we have gotten that under control, but the past week we started getting 20 sneaks, the number is starting to hit over 30.

I can't see the PS results as to how many are actually registering, so I am asking ppl post the results here if I am not online so that way I can compare it to the opt in numbers to see what is going on.

so you want screenshot from the game or just number is ok? Lobby says 1714 were registered so that's crazy compared to opt in numbers. Surely got lot of leakers but I have to wonder what else can you guys do to prevent this :[ Sucks.

so you want screenshot from the game or just number is ok? Lobby says 1714 were registered so that's crazy compared to opt in numbers. Surely got lot of leakers but I have to wonder what else can you guys do to prevent this :[ Sucks.
    Just a number of the total that got in, I don't need the 1st game of the day as that one is free, we do post that on FB. Just games 2, 3, and 4.

so now it's what game? 1st or?

Nevermind I see what you mean already....... I'll probably play them too so I'll let you know the numbers.
    Last edited by helps; 02-28-2015 at 11:23 AM.

bro..the FIRST pokerstars freeroll of the day has its password posted on FACEBOOK.....poof is talking about the other 3 wich are having an increasing number of sneakers..THATS what she wants to put efforts on......if u have the IDs of games 2, 3 and 4 from saturday 20th to tuesday 24th in ur games history that can help her

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Yea, I reread the original post and got it now I don't have numbers from last week though but can post ones from today's no. 2 and 3 freerolls.

Yea, I reread the original post and got it now I don't have numbers from last week though but can post ones from today's no. 2 and 3 freerolls.
    thats fine, I have done a little research since making the OP and think i have it narrowed down, but if you guys can post those numbers I can keep an eye on whats happening and know which games the person is opting into.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast