Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

What needs fixing? What's broken

Please post here what is broken, bugs, etc..

NOT UPGRADE IDEAS.

I.E.

I am told the ACR or BCP tournament sound notification does not work right now. Please post it here.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

The beep works on all sites for me, if it doesnt work for someone, they either have a lag issue, or they need to update their add ons.

The only bug I can think of is when you already have free access to a game, but do not have x amount of points you cannot opt in. Clicking opt in redirects you to the tourney schedule page, not the opt in page. Happened to UofMom yesterday.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

The videos are for the old site design. Lame isnt it. If only you knew someone that could do simple video editing.

my ad ticker is broken, please fix this feature.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    why not cut the middle man and offer surveys directly through PO? I can help.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The notifications box in the bottom right that informs you of balance changes or a tournament about to start is acting strange for me. After I opted in to a tourney earlier, the box keeps popping up every few minutes or so notifying me of the balance change. It popped up that a tourney was starting in 3 mins when it had started an hour ago, and notified me of a few other balance changes multiple times. Today's the first day I've seen it, so I don't know if it's just me or what.

Seasoned Veteran
    I got an email from Bovada saying that some accounts have been down or not able to log in and play since last Friday. The problem is on their side and they are working to fix the issue and for ppl with money in an account not to worry it is safe. I say this because I thought the pw was releasing too late to register and it wasn't.

The stats labelled across the website are inconsistent.

Using my stats as an example, but this is true for everyone:

Total cashes is different on profile versus leaderboard

FT/Cash % is different on profile versus donkey versus fantasy poker
    (look up at to picture from profile for 25.50%)
    For fantasy poker:

Mine still happens to be 23% on donkey bets, but looking at potfan below me:

(These were all taken at the same time. There are differences for everyone I've looked at.)

PokerOwned Veteran

site boot sme often

I seem to get logged out quite a bit why is this? I thinkit cost me a survey completetion as well but I bitch. ok otherwise the site is running nicely.

Experienced Member
    Seems like constantly having to put tickets/requests in for not receiving points after completing offers...have 3 open currently!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast