Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Some ppl are never happy... yeesh

You should change the word Master to Degen.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Rake on the points added tourneys is a little ridiculous. The 10 pm tourney charges 50% rake. Seriously, wtf??
    Whoa didnt notice that. Literally the highest I have ever seen, even the charity tourneys around here do no charge that much. This does seem to be heading in the right direction tho. My other recommend would be raising the lowest RakeBack level, 10% is really low it seems. Everyone on BCP/ACR no matter how new they are can get 27% just by asking for it.
    Last edited by nab76; 05-25-2014 at 02:28 AM.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

PokerOwned God
    rakeback for a client game? makes no sense. I don't understand, I mean if I owned it sure. you all realize the owner of the client can see your hole cards? its true. and rakeback is dependant on how much you play? that's ridiculous. should be the same for everyone. looks like rakeback will be even better for some players and this will be kept on the down low. watch.

Nit
    Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    Whoa didnt notice that. Literally the highest I have ever seen, even the charity tourneys around here do no charge that much. This does seem to be heading in the right direction tho. My other recommend would be raising the lowest RakeBack level, 10% is really low it seems. Everyone on BCP/ACR no matter how new they are can get 27% just by asking for it.
    I also agree. i understand there aren't a lot of people playing them right now, but that doesn't make it ok to charge a ridiculous rake. Your promoting a new feature, charge the loses to the marketing budget. Oh, and were not getting rb on that either.

Seasoned Veteran
    i like this

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im liking this thanks very much zab

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You should change the word Master to Degen.
    +1
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nit View Post
    I also agree. i understand there aren't a lot of people playing them right now, but that doesn't make it ok to charge a ridiculous rake. Your promoting a new feature, charge the loses to the marketing budget. Oh, and were not getting rb on that either.
    Quit complaing, I love the rakeback feature and no it aint ridiculous ,for one thing Zab litterally giving away points cause it aint enough in the tourneys to cover the prizes,so be grateful Zab is even doing it (period)
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    you all realize the owner of the client can see your hole cards? its true.

The poker software we use is Poker Maven.

I'll give you a $100 challenge to your $20 (5:1 odds) that I cannot see the hole cards while the game is being played. I CAN see the cards after the hand is over, although not super easily. Contact the site, contact the poker software creator and prove me wrong.

If you can (I'll even give you a month) I'll give you $100
    If you cannot, you give me $20

Well?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast