Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zab
    I know the old system was great, but brought in 0 revenue. The sad reality is the freerolls cost money.

I am working on a meet in the middle sort of thing.

Some freerolls might require very few points (That you could get from just posting and backlinks) and some require surveys.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    i preffer the old system was better to me but as you says that freeroll cost money and if you think that the point system will bring revenue i think that is the way to go..in that way we will be able to have more freerolls. gl

Banned
    well zabulas love the site but liekly wont be back i will nnot do survey to rack up phone bill, And i thought this was somewhere i can call home but doesnt look that way thannk you for the previous great tourey you guys here have hosted maybe some day i will come back but not while surveys are going on thank you will wait for comment be i log off

PokerOwned Veteran
    sure right phone bills cost money and surveys are difficults at times espially when i am at work. I think you should go back to the old system

Zab
    I would love to go back to the old system if it at least broke out even. The reality is that the site for those 2+ months made $0.00

I have to at least try and break out even
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

business is business. Do like the old system tho. You get paid by us doing the surveys? does this mean we will get spam in our mail accounts?

Zab
    Yes & Yes

This is why I have put the Pro Tip on the front page so you can avoid getting spammed:

* PRO TIP: A generic email address (hotmail, yahoo, gmail) is always a good idea, as these surveys may generate a good deal of spam to your inbox. Same goes for your Cell Phone #, if you submit it, expect to get texts!!!

Sergeant
    my comment was not relating to the surveys on here, just the ones that i have done in general previously. in all honesty, i have tried a few and they have been pretty good with most of the points being credited immedietly some issues with the mobile phone realted ones but i have fed back through the feedback form anyway

Zab
    Ok great, that's a good start

Corporal
    I dont blame the people who liked the old system. I liked the old system to, except it brought in 0 income for the freerolls. I am just trying to break even and get more freerolls out there.

This seems to be the only way for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12