Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar

Points not awarded after posting

I have had several times I wasn't given my points after completing an offer and sadly I am used to it. BUT, now I am not receiving points after poting in the forum which has never happened as I have always gotten them from each post. Any idea why this could be? I am aware of the max daily of 25 points etc, but this happened on the 3rd post. Thanks in advance for any help anyone could kindly offer. Best of luck on and off the felts ti everyone. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Zab! Zab! We need Zab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post
    I have had several times I wasn't given my points after completing an offer and sadly I am used to it. BUT, now I am not receiving points after poting in the forum which has never happened as I have always gotten them from each post. Any idea why this could be? I am aware of the max daily of 25 points etc, but this happened on the 3rd post. Thanks in advance for any help anyone could kindly offer. Best of luck on and off the felts ti everyone. *hugs*
    Talk to zab, I think you are caught in posting cap. Don't know if you you've earned 500 pts from offers/surveys for you life on po'd. PM zab to find out. and if mr. verse has more pts, i'm sure zab will make an accomadation. GL

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    this problem i have it to yesterday and i;m over 500.but now it works.

I always was only credited for 3 posts a day always

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i get mine ,all five post .zab would be your answer man gl
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i did a zynga survey andit said ty for completing but got nothing took last nite today notta,
    win if yu can but always play fair

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by trudizzle View Post
    I always was only credited for 3 posts a day always
    Its based on 24 hours, so you probably got credit for 2 then 3 more later on
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post

You have done about 460 points worth of surveys.. You need 40 more then you won't get caught by the cap.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    You have done about 460 points worth of surveys.. You need 40 more then you won't get caught by the cap.
    Good information, didn't realize there was a cap, explains a few things now, thanks.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast