Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Points Back \ Free Bank Roll System

Help me flesh this out with ideas.

I am about to create an entirely new system which, when done, could be it's own site. This is really going to take PokerOwned to the next level, just in sheer # of PokerRooms we'll be offering

The way it works is like so.

1) PokerRooms give us a CPA, that is Cost Per Acquisition. We (PokerOwned) get, let's say $100 every time we sign up a new member that meets a certain criteria. It might be, the user MUST deposit $20 and rake at least $10.

It sucks to deposit $20 right? But wait, we're going to help you. Once you CLEAR the requirements (And we get paid) you will earn a large sum of points, let's say 10,000. Sounds good so far right? It gets even better. As long as you a working towards clearing the requirements, we will be running daily free rolls. You will get FREE ACCESS to the free rolls to help you clear the requirements.

2) The second part of this program is, the rooms like Lock, Carbon, Juicy where we have Revenue share deals, that is lifetime revenue we earn off players, you will get "Points Back" which means for every penny you put into the rake, you will get points returned to you at the end of the month.

Thoughts? Improvements? Ideas?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    i like the points back system.. almost like your own form of rakeback. The Bonus for finishing requirements sounds awesome too but wayy too good to be true

which rooms are included in this upgrade exactly...........?...O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

very nice

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    i like the points back system.. almost like your own form of rakeback. The Bonus for finishing requirements sounds awesome too but wayy too good to be true
    Way to good to be true? I like to be unique and think outside the box. This is outside the box, and if I build it, it won't be to good to be true.. It will be true!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    which rooms are included in this upgrade exactly...........?...O_o
    I'd like to have several.. like 10-20.

Yes, several, meaning 10-20 different sites free rolls a day

very good idea zab
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I'd like to have several.. like 10-20.

Yes, several, meaning 10-20 different sites free rolls a day
    well, if "several" means PokerStars, Full Tilt and the master Merge top skins(Carbon, Aced, PDC) at least i think it sounds really "too good to be true", you know that if that works u will increase the site traffic 70%.......=O

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Zab
    Why do you guys keep saying to good to be true? NO FAITH IN ME????

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast