Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned God
    Really looking forward to this new upgrade, sounds really nice.

PokerOwned God
    so why is there no more carbon transfers for player to player?

Is the idea of a pts back system dead? Or is this still a possibility?

What is the comparison to a rakeback deal?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Zab
    I've worked out a deal for another site. Winner Poker on the Ipoker Network.

Could be 25,000 points for this one!

$10 Daily Free Rolls (At least)

You need to deposit $20 and generate $20 in rake, might take you a couple months, but we're here to help you!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    Is the idea of a pts back system dead? Or is this still a possibility?

What is the comparison to a rakeback deal?
    It's still coming, I thought I'd start designing this system and getting it close to live this week, but looking more like starting next Monday.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    That sounds like a really awesome idea Zab! I can't wait for you to start doing this.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Going to start working on this upgrade this week. I need to figure out what to call it. It's a HUGE HUGE major upgrade, it could be a site in and of itself.

Some more details:

Overview:
    1. We will start out slow show users the different sites they can earn CPAs at. Let's say Party Poker. Ideally we would like to have 10,15, 20 sites with daily free rolls at every site
    2. Once a user is confirmed tracking to us, he will get free access to the daily free rolls, we will HELP him along the way, by doing this.
    3. Once a user clears a CPA, the points are released to his account (Possibly end of the month or instant? Need to work this out).
    4. Once a user clears a CPA, I believe he should have free access to ALL of our free rolls for a month.
    5. The user will get 30 days FREE ACCESS to all free rolls.
    That sounds incredible Zab!! Thanks for really taking your time to think through creative and new ideas to benefit the members here and the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I've worked out a deal for another site. Winner Poker on the Ipoker Network.

Could be 25,000 points for this one!

$10 Daily Free Rolls (At least)

You need to deposit $20 and generate $20 in rake, might take you a couple months, but we're here to help you!
    This is good news for all the non US players. Ipoker is the 3rd or 4th largest network.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

would you be able to create tracking for existing accounts, at say .. partypoker, like i think you were able to do with some of the merged ones. or is this strictly going to be .. download the site using link from here etc etc.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345