Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Sounds really interesting indeed. Great idea.
    Regarding existing members: More people on this site means more money which will lead to better promotions and higher price pools for tourneys...

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    WHAT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN CCOUNT SET UP? will this affect things like the loyalty did/DOES

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i agree with rrickir on a couple things. its great that you are trying to come up with new ideas to expand the site, and at same time help members out. it really is great, but as she said it mainly only helps new members out. thats the part i do not like at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    so this is mainly for new people then??who dont already have a lof of poker sites already then i think, i will try and read more later , when i feel better.i,m sure u ll have things for the rest of us too
    There is alot offered here for all of us right now...
    I think this is awesome and we should be happy for the opportunities we have here, and while it sucks some things may pop up that we can't benefit from, there is plenty we can.

Great work Zab it will expand PO greatly and I think with the points back it will get more ppl grinding with their loyal accounts. I have no ideas, that is why I work for "the man"

sounds good....when are we goin to start getting points back? i thought this was goin to be back paid from oct or something you were saying? am i wrong?

Zab
    LIsten, this will benefit everyone.

Imagine I add 5 other merge rooms.. BlackChipPoker.. get 10,000 points for clearing the CPA requirements. Or America's Card Room, or Bodog?

There are plenty of sites out there.

You that have already downloaded these sites and are part of the loyalty program, YOU WILL GET points forever with this new system. You rake a penny, you get points. Make sense?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    LIsten, this will benefit everyone.

Imagine I add 5 other merge rooms.. BlackChipPoker.. get 10,000 points for clearing the CPA requirements. Or America's Card Room, or Bodog?

There are plenty of sites out there.

You that have already downloaded these sites and are part of the loyalty program, YOU WILL GET points forever with this new system. You rake a penny, you get points. Make sense?
    Zab, i think if u able to do it u should even with actual users not being benefit, if PokerOwned will be benefit with the new upgrade then in the end, and somehow, all users will be benefit too....i think its awesome idea.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

The points for play system has been a staple of another site i'm a member of. I have an account on a number of rooms that earn me points on this other site. Having said that I really regret signing up to all these point accounts because I never earn a substantial amount of points at the microstakes. I feel I would be much better served if they were true rakeback accounts.

What is the conversion rate going to be for your points system? Is it going to be comparable to earning rakeback?
    Would offering traditional rakeback and the freerolls be an option?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Zab
    Going to start working on this upgrade this week. I need to figure out what to call it. It's a HUGE HUGE major upgrade, it could be a site in and of itself.

Some more details:

Overview:
    1. We will start out slow show users the different sites they can earn CPAs at. Let's say Party Poker. Ideally we would like to have 10,15, 20 sites with daily free rolls at every site
    2. Once a user is confirmed tracking to us, he will get free access to the daily free rolls, we will HELP him along the way, by doing this.
    3. Once a user clears a CPA, the points are released to his account (Possibly end of the month or instant? Need to work this out).
    4. Once a user clears a CPA, I believe he should have free access to ALL of our free rolls for a month.
    5. The user will get 30 days FREE ACCESS to all free rolls.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

can you call it "Trio of Free Rolls"...................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Yeah this sounds cool Zab. I really think that you need to hire some one else to help you run this site better. It's really frustrating to wait forever to get responses back from you. Sacrifice a little short term success for long term growth. Get some one you can trust to help you with problems. I know that I am not the only one that is frustrated with how slowly things get resolved around here. Food for thought.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast