Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    What site r we gonna hafta deposit on? N $10 is alot to rake for $20. I understand they gotta make some money too but do u really think the majority of players on here will be able to rake that much of so lil?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    What site r we gonna hafta deposit on? N $10 is alot to rake for $20. I understand they gotta make some money too but do u really think the majority of players on here will be able to rake that much of so lil?
    If we give them FREE Daily free rolls at the site (Not even costing you points) yes.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

IF we already have these sites tho,, will we be excluded from this then??mabe i didnt read all of it. personally, i woildnt deposit on poker online tho ,, now.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    IF we already have these sites tho,, will we be excluded from this then??mabe i didnt read all of it. personally, i woildnt deposit on poker online tho ,, now.
    Yes, you can't create 2nd accounts
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I'd like to have several.. like 10-20.

Yes, several, meaning 10-20 different sites free rolls a day
    that would be insane considering most of us are free roll Pro's. This one line would bring them, can't wait to see this happen Zab!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

so this is mainly for new people then??who dont already have a lof of poker sites already then i think, i will try and read more later , when i feel better.i,m sure u ll have things for the rest of us too

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    so this is mainly for new people then??who dont already have a lof of poker sites already then i think, i will try and read more later , when i feel better.i,m sure u ll have things for the rest of us too
    i agree with rrickir on a couple things. its great that you are trying to come up with new ideas to expand the site, and at same time help members out. it really is great, but as she said it mainly only helps new members out. thats the part i do not like at all.

a new guy signs up downloads a link then goes through the steps to get free points. 10000 of them at that. and the rest of us who have already downloaded a site gotta work our asses off to gain that many. also we are excluded from the offer.

i myself have just downloaded juicy stakes poker from here and already have carbon. those are the only 2 sites i have at this time. from carbon i do not get loyaly as i had already created my account years ago. i get to participate in freerolls which is great but another offer im excluded from. from juicy i recieve a small discount.

whats gonna happen in the future? im sure more ideas and promotions will happen but i think some consideration as to being grandfathered in to some of these promotions would be nice. some of the members already have accounts at all the usa poker sites, so they will recieve nothing from promotions.

like i said its great to expand the site and try to bring in new members, but how about doing some promos to make it easier for already existing members while youre at it

I totally agree with Tommy. How does more members bennefit those of us who are already here? More new sites that we either already have accounts at or can't play on anyway...what does that do for me?
    On the other hand, more freerolls are always good. But more freerolls at sites we can't play at anyway...who cares.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    we just jab you a little with these too good to be true statements to push and rush the start of something awesome. Way to go zab. . . us members need to gie you an award for best site/admin/ and overall smarty that thinks outside the box!

This is exciting! I'm still having trouble getting any of the juicystakes links to work to make an acct affiliated with PO any help would be appreciated greatly... Also is it possible to ask Carbon to be affiliated with PO? Sorry for the noob questions.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast